Diablosport 2.0T ATS tune development - Page 12
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, Diablosport 2.0T ATS tune development in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Ready Mike.......
    Bryce2.0T is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Standard

Re: Diablosport 2.0T ATS tune development

Ready Mike....

DiabloMike likes this.

sqkid89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Performance RWD

My intune's due tomorrow. Will do some logging, hopefully on a dyno as well, crossing my fingers...
    DiabloMike likes this.

louie1487 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The numbers are excellent and this seems like a win, but now what about fuel economy? I can only imagine that our numbers would improve, not much, but some.

vseries is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V , 2013 ATS Turbo

You want hp and fuel economy?? Unless the stock tunes show pig rich around idle and cruise I would not expect better . If mine stays the same I would be happy with just that

DiabloMike is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce2.0T View Post
    Ready Mike....

Nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sqkid89 View Post
    My intune's due tomorrow. Will do some logging, hopefully on a dyno as well, crossing my fingers...
    I plugged an intune into my car today and it had all the same good PIDs I found in trinity like WG duty cycle, IAT 1/2, intake and exhaust cam angles, pretty much anything you'd need to see. The default list is a basic list of GM pids but it can be configured to your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by louie1487 View Post
    The numbers are excellent and this seems like a win, but now what about fuel economy? I can only imagine that our numbers would improve, not much, but some.
    I have seen no change in highway MPG, which is not really surprising. My average is down, as will many others, after enjoying the tune way too much, but if driving style is unchanged after the tune (good luck), MPG will be unaffected.
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

Thanks! Plus getting better mpg is a driver mod. With more lower torque, it'd be easier when I'm not hauling ass down any of FL's interstates.

tahawk69 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0t awd premium

Interesting. When i plugged in my intune into the ats I did not find any pids pertaining to turbo diagnostics I.e. wg duty cycle, boost psi etc. I tried searching through the categories like performance, engine, intake. I did not plug my intune into the computer and update yet as I knew the ats release is not available, so I figured I would log some stock data first. I am sure once the update is released and I pair the intune to my vin then the default pid's will be the correct ones for proper data logging and tuning.

Diablosport. I believe the peanut gallery is ready for the release of the 2.0t tune regardless of the lack of manual transmission support, which I am sure you guys can add support for later with another update.

Quote Originally Posted by tahawk69 View Post
    Interesting. When i plugged in my intune into the ats I did not find any pids pertaining to turbo diagnostics I.e. wg duty cycle, boost psi etc. I tried searching through the categories like performance, engine, intake. I did not plug my intune into the computer and update yet as I knew the ats release is not available, so I figured I would log some stock data first. I am sure once the update is released and I pair the intune to my vin then the default pid's will be the correct ones for proper data logging and tuning.

Diablosport. I believe the peanut gallery is ready for the release of the 2.0t tune regardless of the lack of manual transmission support, which I am sure you guys can add support for later with another update.
    I recall supercharger WG duty cycle % was the very last PID in the intake group.
    Boost is a trinity deal, as it synthesizes MAP-BARO to show boost, since the PCM does not actually report a boost PID. Logging those 2 will give an accurate representation of what the PCM is seeing for boost.

A release is not far out with or without manual support
    alktrio06 likes this.
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

ILoveJuicySteak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.0t

So, any idea on when we can be expecting the release? the people are anxious!

Also, will you be making a map so that we can run an intake safely?
    If so, please let us know what intake model you used in testing, so that we can make sure to get that type as well.

Hey you take your time Mike. As a programmer, it's better to get it right the first time.

I think he is putting out a tune for stocked 2.0s

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveJuicySteak View Post
    So, any idea on when we can be expecting the release? the people are anxious!

Also, will you be making a map so that we can run an intake safely?
    If so, please let us know what intake model you used in testing, so that we can make sure to get that type as well.
    Im not convinced that an intake pipe (that still uses the stock airbox) will need much in the way of tuning, as the MAF housing is on the airbox itself if memory serves me correctly.

Release is not far off, tying up loose ends, testing all the user params, etc

----------

BTW, we also mapped out all the Ethanol tables as well as the flex fuel sensor switch in CMR, so custom tuning can be done for those who wish to run the flex fuel sensor with optimized E85 calibrations
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

cadaddio is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Raven Black ATS 2.0T/ auto

BUMMER.....Just found out that the intune or trinity can not be shipped to Cali.......I'm sooooooo sick of this state(of confusion)

sqkid89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Performance RWD

Quote Originally Posted by cadaddio View Post
    BUMMER.....Just found out that the intune or trinity can not be shipped to Cali.......I'm sooooooo sick of this state(of confusion)
    What, no out of state friends that owe you a favor?

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by cadaddio View Post
    I understand they can't be shipped to NYC either. Too much sodium content.

----------

Was thinking about a road trip to DiabloSport but don't have any place else between San Antonio and there I want to visit right now.

ikireland is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T AWD
    So what are my options of there's no cmr tuners around me that will tune awd? I really want to use the trinity...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.