Mustang dyno graphs - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, Mustang dyno graphs in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy That would be great. Why do you think its coming? They have done it in ...
    Ihuntv8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13ATS AWD, 14CTS-AWD

Re: Mustang dyno graphs

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    That would be great. Why do you think its coming?

They have done it in the past, the dealer where I purchased my car from has been talking with rep about doing a package deal on New ATS's, Buschur Racing did a package years ago when the Evo first came out, It was called BR350, Dealer would deliver brand new car to shop and car was lightly modified, catback exhaust, intake, intercooler piping and reflash the computer! Put the car at 350 hp! The car would get picked up by dealer and then put in showroom to sell! Dealer would honor full warranty on the car with no questions. Each car was numbered and badged. I have been working with Cadillac dealer to possibly do a similar package for the ATS, the dealer is willing to do it, and they are talking things with there rep! Not sure if anything will come of it!

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ihuntv8 View Post
    They have done it in the past, the dealer where I purchased my car from has been talking with rep about doing a package deal on New ATS's, Buschur Racing did a package years ago when the Evo first came out, It was called BR350, Dealer would deliver brand new car to shop and car was lightly modified, catback exhaust, intake, intercooler piping and reflash the computer! Put the car at 350 hp! The car would get picked up by dealer and then put in showroom to sell! Dealer would honor full warranty on the car with no questions. Each car was numbered and badged. I have been working with Cadillac dealer to possibly do a similar package for the ATS, the dealer is willing to do it, and they are talking things with there rep! Not sure if anything will come of it!
    Dealers here are already selling cars with aftermarket tunes. I was hoping you meant tunes from GM that did not impact the warranty.
    Ihuntv8 likes this.

Ihuntv8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13ATS AWD, 14CTS-AWD

We'll I spent day at Corsa, I asked about taking pics and vid and the asked if I would wait until they have finished product. It's looking like I won't get car back until end of next week!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.