outside air temp not being displayed
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, outside air temp not being displayed in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Hello Everyone! Just Bought A 2013 Ats Luxury. The Outside Air Temperature Is Not Working. The Icon Is There However ...
    customglide is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13 ATS

outside air temp not being displayed

Hello Everyone! Just Bought A 2013 Ats Luxury. The Outside Air Temperature Is Not Working. The Icon Is There However There Is No Temperature Displayed. The Only Display Is 2 Lines And The Degree Sign. I Tried The Reboot With No Luck. Any Suggestions? Thanks In Advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: outside air temp not being displayed

Quote Originally Posted by customglide View Post
    Hello Everyone! Just Bought A 2013 Ats Luxury. The Outside Air Temperature Is Not Working. The Icon Is There However There Is No Temperature Displayed. The Only Display Is 2 Lines And The Degree Sign. I Tried The Reboot With No Luck. Any Suggestions? Thanks In Advance!
    Hello customglide,

Congratulations on your recent purchase of your ATS and welcome to the forum! I am sorry to hear that your vehicle is not displaying the outside air temperature. Have you thought about contacting your dealership to have them look into this concern? If you would like assistance in setting up an appointment, I would be more than happy to. You can reach out to me via private message, or by email at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line. I hope to hear from you soon!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

I Contacted Cadillac And They Didn't Know What Was Causing It. I Also Contacted The Dealer With The Same Results. They Said It WouldNt Be Worth It To Bring It In For That Minor Of An Issue.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

I Contacted Cadillac And They Didn't Know What Was Causing It. I Also Contacted The Dealer With The Same Results. They Said It WouldNt Be Worth It To Bring It In For That Minor Of An Issue.
    Did the dealer forget to sack the old staff when they switched from Yugos to Cadillacs?

They are right about one thing, you should NEVER take your car to them for ANY service. Find a real dealer.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello customglide

Although it isn’t a major concern, it is still something on your vehicle that isn’t working correctly and you are still within your warranty parameters. I would be more than happy to locate another dealership near you and speak with them about this concern. Please feel free to private message me or email me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, zip code, and the name of the dealership you already contacted so I can find another dealership near you. If you are reaching out to me by email, you can reach me at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my post. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Does Anyone Know If Unplugging The battery Would Reset The Computer And Maybe Get The Display Correct Again?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.