Pfadt d-p install
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mikesul
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, Pfadt d-p install in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Getting my Pfadt dp installed Thursday at Redline Motorsports in Pompano Beach. Found them listed as a Pfadt installer and ...
    mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Pfadt d-p install

Getting my Pfadt dp installed Thursday at Redline Motorsports in Pompano Beach. Found them listed as a Pfadt installer and dropped by their shop yesterday. WOW! Several twin turbo cars, two breathed on Camaro ZL1's, a 9 sec CTS-V, and many others getting worked on. Decided these guys are doing all my install work from now on. In two weeks (so they tell me) Pfadt will release their FMIC and I am at the head of the list to get one and have it installed. Will be doing baseline and modified dynos as I go along.
    Check these guys out online they are really sharp!
    Siren05 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

sonny@bnr is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Pfadt d-p install

There a good shop, can't wait to see the dynos

roadpie4u is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 M6 FE3

Re: Pfadt d-p install

Grab some before and after install pics - and I'm curious how long it takes them to do the swap as well. Inquiring minds want to know!

Also?

Thanks for bring a trailblazer!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.