I went to Atco Friday night and ran the car 13.7 @100 was the best time on the 2.0T
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, I went to Atco Friday night and ran the car 13.7 @100 was the best time on the 2.0T in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I have an Automatic 2.0T performance. I left the line brake boosting @ 2k RPMs. I cut a 1.9 60' ...
    BLitzkrieg is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

I went to Atco Friday night and ran the car 13.7 @100 was the best time on the 2.0T

I have an Automatic 2.0T performance. I left the line brake boosting @ 2k RPMs. I cut a 1.9 60' and ran a 13.7 @ 100mph. Mods are Trifecta (engine tune only) and the MAF housing I am working on with a 6" filter on a temporary short ram with no heat baffle.

I built a mandrel to have silicone made which would place the MAF/filter behind the fog light area. After the intake I am going to build a FMIC. Between those 2 things and HP Tuners allowing me to tune, I should be able to get the car well into the 12s before the end of summer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: I went to Atco Friday night and ran the car 13.7 @100 was the best time on the 2.

cool! 13.7 is a damn good time, so you're going to extend that pipe from the maf housing and put a filter down in the fender?

Re: I went to Atco Friday night and ran the car 13.7 @100 was the best time on the 2.

That is incorrect. Placing the MAF mid tube hurts performance and accuracy. I'm relocating the MAF into bumper in front of the driver's side front tire.

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

I'm sure you will post pictures when you are finished. Sounds interesting.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Awesome congrat's on getting some of that Atco magic

Ancient Mariner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Performance

Nice results, congrats!

AirBusPilot is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

DAwas 800 ft at around 9p. Great run.

What do these cars run stock?

Around 14.4 @ 95mph.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Tire pressures? And type.

BNRacing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

What car went 13.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Tire pressures? And type.
    Stock Michelin Primacy MXM4 225/40/x18 M&S tires (on factory lightweight 18") @ approximately 35psi. I didn't adjust anything. I just drove up, did a 2nd gear burnout for 5 seconds, brake boosted @ 2k RPMs, 3rd yellow came on, I left. The result was 1.9 60'. If I had some drag radials, I could have left at a higher RPM. As you can seen in the first slip, the 2.4 60' was a result of a 3k brake boost launch. I blew the tires off the car, then shifted into 2nd too early, and caused a bog.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

. .

Siren05 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD. 2011 STI Hatchback.

Seems a tad low on trap mph

----------

My 2006 is350 bone stock would due 13.3 -13.6 between 103-105mph all day every run.
    306 hp 277 tq
    It weighed 3500+ lbs

Just seems like it should trap faster and be faster?

Ah I forgot to mention the best run is also the run that I sprayed the intercooler with water right after the first run. It may be due to a better intake air temp. There was also 1.5hrs between the 1st and 2nd run. I didn't spray down the grill for the other 2 runs.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
    What car went 13.4?
    On the first run it was a Nismo 370Z.

BNRacing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    No, it was with his best 60 foot. Besides, you aren't going to gain .7 ET with a better 60 foot.
    I changed my post after rereading his, I thought the first slip was his also.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.