Static while listening to HD Radio?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, Static while listening to HD Radio? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I don't know what's wrong but whenever I listen to HD Radio I Seem to get static in the front ...
    Russianhaxor is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac ATS 2.0T Premium

Static while listening to HD Radio?

I don't know what's wrong but whenever I listen to HD Radio I Seem to get static in the front right speaker. Tried listening to XM Radio, nothing there, same with audio from my phone. So I know it's not a blown speaker.

I just don't get why all of a sudden I get static in that speak when I listen to the Radio. I can hear out of it fine, it just sounds like a blown speaker whenever I listen to the Radio.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

romanats is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ats

Re: Static while listening to HD Radio?

I get the static in my left front tweeter only from HD stations

Muffin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.5 lux

Lol. Wait till you get the static response from customer service

romanats is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ats

i am waiting for my first oil change

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Russianhaxor,

I apologize that you are getting static in your speakers while listing to the HD radio. Have you brought up this concern with your dealership? If you would like my assistance in working with them, please private message me so we can discuss this concern further. Thank you very much for your time.

Hello romanats,

I apologize that you are experiencing the static in your speaker as well. I see that you plan on bringing it to your dealership’s attention when you go to get your oil changed. Please keep us updated on how that visit goes. If you would like to involve us, please send us a private message. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Russianhaxor is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac ATS 2.0T Premium

I haven't contacted the dealer quite yet because I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy first

I thought about contacting them, but I'm just so busy that I don't even know when I'll have time to bug them about it.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Russianhaxor View Post
    I haven't contacted the dealer quite yet because I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy first

I thought about contacting them, but I'm just so busy that I don't even know when I'll have time to bug them about it.
    Hello Russianhaxor,

I understand how it is difficult to find time to reach out to the dealer and possibly bring your vehicle in. Please let us know what you decide to do, and if you choose to bring your vehicle into the dealer. We can be contacted via private message to further discuss your concerns and stay involved throughout this process.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.