The Pfadt P/350 is now available on our website as an upgrade package for your ATS
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, The Pfadt P/350 is now available on our website as an upgrade package for your ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; The Cadillac ATS 2.0 Turbo comes from the factory as a high performance sedan. But who couldn't use a little ...
    Pfadt Engineering is offline Authorized Vendor PLATINUM
    Automobile(s): The Pfadt ATS

The Pfadt P/350 is now available on our website as an upgrade package for your ATS

The Cadillac ATS 2.0 Turbo comes from the factory as a high performance sedan. But who couldn't use a little more? Or better yet: a lot more?

The Pfadt P/350 Package delivers on that. This package will boost your Engine HP @ the crank to approximately 350 and more importantly boost your driving experience to an undetermined height. Included in this package:

• Pfadt Cold Air Intake ( Guys pay attention to the other "Cold Air Intakes" out there! The restriction is all in the bellows and the resonator, not in the MAF sensor mount or airbox. In fact, the stock airbox pulls air in cold ram air..not hot air from under the hood like some of the other designs being sold)
    • Pfadt Downpipe (with or w/o cat)
    • Pfadt Pflash custom tune with logging (with or w/o tuning cable)

This package, with our factory quality performance tune (fantastic power AND drive-ability), has undergone the necessary endurance testing and analysis to be released as an OEM quality upgrade trim. Expect complete reliability, astonishing acceleration, and about 350 HP. I have some dyno plots I need to upload as well…give me a few days and they will be up (or just check in on the website). Here are some pics:

More Photos & Pricing
    Aaron Pfadt
    Pfadt Race Engineering
    888-972-2464
    www.pfadtracing.com
    info@pfadtracing.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

roadpie4u is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 M6 FE3

Re: The Pfadt P/350 is now available on our website as an upgrade package for your AT

Do you guys have any independent customers with this stuff yet? Installed pics? Etc?

Gotta admit, $1500 for a tune, catted downpipe and an intake is a pretty sweet deal.....

Edit. Whoops not intercooler. Thanks guys :-P

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Re: The Pfadt P/350 is now available on our website as an upgrade package for your AT

Oh man, so much good shit, so little cash!

Gotta admit, $1500 for a tune, catted downpipe and an intercooler is a pretty sweet deal.....
    you mean the intake? Yup. I remember paying $400 for my ABS airaid.

FYI, a CF tube replacement using the OE box is PERFECT.

General Lee 01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T, MT, RWD, BNR TUNE, WHITE DIAMOND
    Looks like this package is a tune, intake, and downpipe. No mention of an intercooler. It's too bad because a better performing IC is what we really need.

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

This is a nice package. My Pfadt d-p arrives 7/16. I will not install it until I choose a modded turbo to install at the same time. Pfadt has told me 1-2 months before the FMIC is ready for sale and that is a must if you really are serious about more power. The C-F intake looks very nice and I will also be looking at one. It's nice to see Pfadt starting to get these pieces to a hungry market (at least me ). The 2.0T has so much potential to make this a very fast car as well as a great handling one. I am as excited as I was with my first Corvette with all the possibilities!

louie1487 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    That is a nice deal. You guys plan on making an upgraded intake pipe for the 2.5L since the box is efficient enough?

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

appropriate

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

And we have BTs.
    M5eater likes this.

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

You show a vented hood in the top picture. Any chance a vented hood (C-F or otherwise) is in your plans? With all the underhood heat and living in S FL I would like to have that option.

Another question, while we're on the subject - I'm not interested in voiding my warranty at this point, so the tune and downpipe are a no-go. I'm guessing the ECU will "learn down" the intake and there'll be no improvement to power peak - but I'm curious if midrange will change - do you guys have any results or comments on an intake by itself on an otherwise stock car? That and I'm curious how the sound of the engine changes....

ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

that's funny; i was thinking almost the exact opposite in terms of "what will void the warranty."

if you have a carbon fiber intake pipe, a technician sees that immediately when they pop the hood; then you've got their attention to look for other goodies.

a tune is not physical hardware so it'll be tough to "prove" it's there - especially if you retain a cable to return to stock/clear codes before dealer visits. a downpipe might be trickier to sneak by, but if you retain the rest of the stock exhaust, it still won't trigger that visual, or audible, "ah-ha" i would guess.

it would be nice to have them give you a stock tune, which turns off the rear O2 for catless dealer visits so a rear O2 code doesn't pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by roadpie4u View Post
    Another question, while we're on the subject - I'm not interested in voiding my warranty at this point, so the tune and downpipe are a no-go. I'm guessing the ECU will "learn down" the intake and there'll be no improvement to power peak - but I'm curious if midrange will change - do you guys have any results or comments on an intake by itself on an otherwise stock car? That and I'm curious how the sound of the engine changes....

No, it's simple. Go to the dealer and explain I want an intake. Most don't even bat an eyelash and will make documentation (if you push a little) that it won't void the warranty. Some push back of course - but once I have that from my dealer I get the thingy shipped from pfadt to my dealer and have them install it and make it clear the warranty is okay.

Yes, a tune that can be reversed *properly*, as many leave adjusted values behind the techs see and know the tune was changed (thank the diesel modders for that one). If GMPP comes with a tune then I'd take that, of course.

Carbon fiber throwing off a tech? Not so much. An exposed air filter under the hood with no airbox? That says plenty more, as many know those things just pull hot air from the engine bay.

Technically, as long as a modifying part touches nothing after the MAF and leaves everything intact up to the stock cat(s) you can likely get away with it without voiding your warranty as long as it might fall under the magnussen act.

Pfadt Engineering is offline Authorized Vendor PLATINUM
    Automobile(s): The Pfadt ATS

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee 01 View Post
    Looks like this package is a tune, intake, and downpipe. No mention of an intercooler. It's too bad because a better performing IC is what we really need.

Is this what you are looking for?

We got you covered! The Pfadt P/450 Intercooler is just around the corner.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by louie1487 View Post
    That is a nice deal. You guys plan on making an upgraded intake pipe for the 2.5L since the box is efficient enough?
    We can't argue with demand! If there are enough people with 2.5s that are interested it will get our attention and make it a priority. Right now we have no concrete plans to schedule engineering resources to it, but that could change if you guys make us!

----------

Quote Originally Posted by roadpie4u View Post
    Another question, while we're on the subject - I'm not interested in voiding my warranty at this point, so the tune and downpipe are a no-go. I'm guessing the ECU will "learn down" the intake and there'll be no improvement to power peak...
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSFL View Post

if you have a carbon fiber intake pipe, a technician sees that immediately when they pop the hood; then you've got their attention to look for other goodies.

a tune is not physical hardware so it'll be tough to "prove" it's there - especially if you retain a cable to return to stock/clear codes before dealer visits.

it would be nice to have them give you a stock tune, which turns off the rear O2 for catless dealer visits so a rear O2 code doesn't pop up.
    This is a really good topic that we forgot to hit on above. We have good news for you guys. The Pfadt P/350 package tune will come with the following features:

1) - Full Transparency Mode - The ability to return to 100% OEM-Spec calibration. You can pull the stock tune with the Pfadt Pflash Software and cable.
    2) - Race-mode CEL options - The ability to control reporting of the Catalyst Readiness Monitors when you are on a closed-course track day with your race car.

Both of these features above are inserted for our customers on every tune we will sell, and you will be able to control them.
    Aaron Pfadt
    Pfadt Race Engineering
    888-972-2464
    www.pfadtracing.com
    info@pfadtracing.com

E85LSX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Aaron,

Will these components in the 350 package work with the 450 package so we can upgrade later?

ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

i'd love to see some dyno pulls, stock and with the package, and some video of what the car sounds like with only these upgrades.

thanks!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.