90 days now and more issues.....
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cadillac Cust Svc
  • 1 Post By Muffin
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, 90 days now and more issues..... in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; My ATS has been in for service 3 times in the first 30 days. Mostly due to electrical issues. Today ...
    ATSGIRL is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

90 days now and more issues.....

My ATS has been in for service 3 times in the first 30 days. Mostly due to electrical issues. Today is 90 days since pick up at dealership and the car stalled on me 3 times this morning, once causing the person behind me to almost rear end me. I will be taking it back to the dealership tomorrow but I did call Cadillac Customer Service today and file a claim. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone else having stalling issues?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

Re: 90 days now and more issues.....

one guy had it and got a new car....lol. i wouldnt look at it as a bad thing necessarily.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by ATSGIRL View Post
    My ATS has been in for service 3 times in the first 30 days. Mostly due to electrical issues. Today is 90 days since pick up at dealership and the car stalled on me 3 times this morning, once causing the person behind me to almost rear end me. I will be taking it back to the dealership tomorrow but I did call Cadillac Customer Service today and file a claim. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone else having stalling issues?
    Hello ATSGIRL,

I apologize for any trouble your vehicle has caused for you. I understand how your situation can be frustrating. I see you have spoke via phone with a customer service representative. If you would like to keep me involved throughout this process, please private message me. I can also be reached via private message in the near future for any other concerns or questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    ATSGIRL likes this.

hood101010 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance

If someone gets hurt or there's property damage....its a bad thing....

Muffin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.5 lux

Thumbs down Re: 90 days now and more issues.....

Ats girl. So so sorry for your issues at GM we don't give a dam. Look at the other issues with our A T S. do u see any resolutions.You won't because you sucker brought this car it's your problem now and make sure you pay your bill so Mr Dan. The CEO of GM gets his.see ats girl me myself have had many issues and those so called customer service reps. Well that's a front to frustrate you into giving up.Like my DEALER said. It's your car now live with it. It's ashame the car in some ways is great but overall we have been suckered into helping GM and guess what you won't get the same support back.ats girl best of luck as I myself are trying very hard to get away from this car. Stay tuned and be safe. Hope your ats doesn't stall in traffic
    tomuchwrk likes this.

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

keep at it, I've seen one bought back because of this, it's a known issue and GM doesn't really have a handle on it yet, if you bring it back enough times in a short enough period you can score a new ride by triggering the lemon law. GM really comes through big when that happens you just have to work them hard, then they'll make you happy.

mine doesn't have this issue by the way, wanna trade just made my 3rd payment so ours are similar age. .... I wouldn't mind working to get GM to buy me drl, staggered wheels, lighted door handles, competitive mode, and morelo red interior

kmb32687 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD Manual

My car stall many time when I purchased. But now it doesn't do that anymore. I think it just need to break it in. I'm at 3k miles.

Muffin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.5 lux

Lol maybe u might have passed by a good church and demon was thrown out of passenger seat

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.