Problems with My 4th Gen iTouch and CUE
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, Problems with My 4th Gen iTouch and CUE in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Just picked up my 2013 ATS Standard with CUE and other options last night. I plugged in my iTouch to ...
    CADILIKENYC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Problems with My 4th Gen iTouch and CUE

Just picked up my 2013 ATS Standard with CUE and other options last night. I plugged in my iTouch to play my music and every so often the music/CUE freezes. I am still able to use the CUE but cannot control my ipod. If i unplug and replug the USB it works immediately after. Sometimes i make it an hour or so of use before this happens. I did the Cue rest which is achieved by entering your car, turning it on, then turning it back off and opening the driver door for 3-5 mins. this supposedly resets it. (as advised by CUE call center). It still is happening. My device is not updated to the latest apple update but i feel that if it was an update issue then my problems would happen all the time. Anyone have any clue? I love the Car otherwise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Problems with My 4th Gen iTouch and CUE

Quote Originally Posted by CADILIKENYC View Post
    Just picked up my 2013 ATS Standard with CUE and other options last night. I plugged in my iTouch to play my music and every so often the music/CUE freezes. I am still able to use the CUE but cannot control my ipod. If i unplug and replug the USB it works immediately after. Sometimes i make it an hour or so of use before this happens. I did the Cue rest which is achieved by entering your car, turning it on, then turning it back off and opening the driver door for 3-5 mins. this supposedly resets it. (as advised by CUE call center). It still is happening. My device is not updated to the latest apple update but i feel that if it was an update issue then my problems would happen all the time. Anyone have any clue? I love the Car otherwise.
    Hello CADILIKENYC,

Congrats on your new ATS! I apologize for any issues with the CUE system you are experiencing. If you contact the Infotainment Customer Support Group for the CUE system at 855-428-3669, Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 10:00pm EST Seven days a week. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us via private message with any other concerns or questions.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

CADILIKENYC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Re: Problems with My 4th Gen iTouch and CUE

Problem solved, just need to update your ipod

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.