First Lowering Springs Available?....questionable though - Page 3
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, First Lowering Springs Available?....questionable though in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Have you guys finished your R&D on the new springs? Originally Posted by malaka1 I just ordered a set from ...
    thebucky84 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

Re: First Lowering Springs Available?....questionable though

Have you guys finished your R&D on the new springs?

Quote Originally Posted by malaka1 View Post
    I just ordered a set from them 2" drop. I will keep you updated as to how the install goes.
    Any update on your set?

SLA
    SLA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3

No mention on their site if these are linear or progressive, spring rates, who builds them, etc.

Jakb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

suprised that nobody has tried these yet and posted about it

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

i went to D3 recently and asked about most of the development on their stuff. their lowering springs are pushed back until december for now, from what they told me. same with the intake. same with sway bars. the body kit is available but w/o LED drl because the one on their car is a prototype. but it should b ready within weeks.

thebucky84 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

I hope something comes to light on these, getting tired of looking at that wheel gap.

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Hello,

Our production schedule is currently on target. We will have new products rolling out in time for Xmas.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by donavo View Post
    i went to D3 recently and asked about most of the development on their stuff. their lowering springs are pushed back until december for now, from what they told me. same with the intake. same with sway bars. the body kit is available but w/o LED drl because the one on their car is a prototype. but it should b ready within weeks.

hood101010 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance

D3 told me on the phone LAST December their springs and coils were a few weeks away. Eibach's have been in development for over a year. I emailed Pfadt over 3 months ago and they said they were releasing their coils very soon and were in final testing. And I ordered a set from these guys, got an email saying my money was being refunded and the springs were going back under develpment and should be ready in a few weeks. Fast foward 1 month and still nothing. My car goes up for sale Jan 1 if nothing comes out. Im tired of the BS and false timelines from everyone. Google aftermarket products for this car and over 50% off the items that come up do not exist, are back in development, or the article claims they exist but they truly never did. There's a lot of nice pitures and photoshopped renderings but few actual products for sale...oh wait they are for sale just not currently available or not as pictured. Just threw a bunch of people under the bus, but dont fill the internet with false claims and imaginary products.
    Rant over....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.