New ATS Turbo Updates!
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pfadt Engineering
  • 2 Post By hood101010
  • 2 Post By M5eater
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Turbo Updates! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Guys we've been keeping busy with staying on top of our ATS projects and developing more options for you. Here ...
    Pfadt Engineering is offline Authorized Vendor PLATINUM
    Automobile(s): The Pfadt ATS

New ATS Turbo Updates!

Guys we've been keeping busy with staying on top of our ATS projects and developing more options for you. Here is what we've got going: Feel free to hit me up with questions about our existing products, or things you would like us to develop!

Our new exhaust turbo manifold is going together for "High HP" applications- We've passed the testing and production phase for our Level 1 HP kits, we're bumping it up a notch now

IMG_0003.jpegIMG_0004.jpegIMG_0005.jpegIMG_0006.jpeg

Forging Internals- With the big HP platform being designed...we decided we wanted to see just how big we can go. The car is in full tear down now to investigate and pursue even more HP with stronger components....Trifecta is once again on our side making sure that this thing will plant some big HP and do it safely

IMG_0017.jpegIMG_0018.jpeg

Downpipes are rolling off our bender! - I've attached some pics of some raw tubes after being bent... for you shop guys. The finished products are beautiful, and produce, we are about 2 weeks out on our production run.
    IMG_5730.jpegimage.jpeg

Prototype Mag Ride coilovers almost finished testing!
    -keeps mag ride functionality
    -choice of spring rates
    -early testing is not only solid with no issues, but produced handling charectersics that can burn a corner with the best of them...and then some.

IMG_0021.jpeg

We are working closely with Trifecta to relase tunes our entire line of individual components so you can mix & match as you desire
    M5eater and M5eater like this.
    Aaron Pfadt
    Pfadt Race Engineering
    888-972-2464
    www.pfadtracing.com
    info@pfadtracing.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rocco11189 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: New ATS Turbo Updates!

Definitely interested in your products for my ATS. Will you be selling individually? How is production going for the intake you were developing?

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Looking good!

Can you answer a question about the differential strength? I understand the ATSs come with two different size diffs. And one article says only the 3.6 comes with the larger, stronger diff. They weren't talking about the LSD or gear ratios but the size of the diff. Does the 2.0T manual come with the larger diff? And if it doesn't that implies to me that the one that comes with the 2.0 isn't strong enough for even the power of the 3.6 long term. I'm hoping that the 2.0 manuals get's the same diff as the 3.6 with LSD to save Cadillac having to source two different LSD diffs for the ATS.

YoshiFD3S is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T Manual, '11 Sonata 2.0T, '94 Mazda RX-7 w/ 2JZ

Holy cow, you guys are definitely not joking with all the R&D you're putting into the ATS!!

I can't wait to get some legit BPU's on this car + a tune...400+hp here I come!

Nite_Hawk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

I'm loving everything about the development of your products. Are the coilovers going to come in at a reasonable price or skyrocketing towards
    another competitors product. Are you developing any charge pipes, to replace the plastic intake?

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

Looks great guys!!! Keep up the good work!

hood101010 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance

More info and updates on the coilovers please. I assume and hoping you will have set for non-magnetic models? My 3.6 performance is in need of coils in a bad way.
    Nite_Hawk and Nite_Hawk like this.

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Looking good!

Can you answer a question about the differential strength? I understand the ATSs come with two different size diffs. And one article says only the 3.6 comes with the larger, stronger diff. They weren't talking about the LSD or gear ratios but the size of the diff. Does the 2.0T manual come with the larger diff? And if it doesn't that implies to me that the one that comes with the 2.0 isn't strong enough for even the power of the 3.6 long term. I'm hoping that the 2.0 manuals get's the same diff as the 3.6 with LSD to save Cadillac having to source two different LSD diffs for the ATS.
    The 2.0T manual has the 8.6" rear diff. The standard rear is 7.67" with the non LSD rears.

FDNY-L107 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Auto RWD

Excellent news indeed! My credit card is standing by.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

I want a 2.0T because of this company.
    kmb32687 and kmb32687 like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.