The ATS reaches new heights- Pfadt's highly anticipated turbo kit is now released!
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, The ATS reaches new heights- Pfadt's highly anticipated turbo kit is now released! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Pfadt releases its highly anticipated ATS turbo kit! The Pfadt Cadillac ATS program had one goal in mind: Create an ...
    Pfadt Engineering is offline Authorized Vendor PLATINUM
    Automobile(s): The Pfadt ATS

The ATS reaches new heights- Pfadt's highly anticipated turbo kit is now released!

Pfadt releases its highly anticipated ATS turbo kit!

The Pfadt Cadillac ATS program had one goal in mind: Create an All-American-built vehicle that could meet and exceed the energetic and highly refined performance requirements of today’s consumers. It was time to have a true competitor to pit against the leading rivals. While the ATS is a fantastic platform from the factory, for us at Pfadt Engineering it was just the starting point and the Texas Mile was just a test run. So while our integrated turbo induction solution has been completed for the ATS, trust me....it is only the beginning for us.

At Pfadt we're not just throwing parts at cars either. Our guys come from a reliability background and they are highly educated and talented engineers with a passion for power. They are classically trained engineers and they know exactly how to calculate a components behavior and ensure its reliability and performance are superior. The end result is this: A Cadillac flying down the Texas mile at 162.5 MPH (ranking next to a E63AMG!). The Pfadt design exceeds OEM standards, and I’m not just talking from a performance standpoint, which I don't need to mention since the numbers on the dyno will tell that story for me. I’m talking about our quality. I’m talking about true reliability. I’m talking about, for the first time in a long time an American designed, built, and tuned automobile leading the way. A car that will both scare the hell out of you and give you valued sense of security and reliability. An experience.

Now for the nuts and bolts: The Pfadt Induction Components

• Multiple Turbo options for street/race
    • Ram horn style 304 Stainless Tig welded exhaust manifold
    • Custom, flow optimized, air-to-air intercooler
    • Pfadt custom software mapping (Trifecta Optimized!)
    • Carbon fiber high flow cold air intake
    • Engineered low restriction turbo downpipe
    • Available with factory-fit high efficiency intercooler
    • estimated to produce 450 HP+
    • Prices Starting at $4999 (depending on turbo selection)

Pfadt Race Engineering has partnered with the leading tuner company for the LTG engine (among countless others): Trifecta Performance. Most of you are well aware of Tifecta's technical capabilities, but this partnership is going to deliver even more impressive results to our customers as we are bridging the best of both software and hardware worlds. Most importantly what this means for you is that you will get a reliable, safe, and powerful tune that has no limits to the potential features. We will expand on this in the coming month, but for now we will keep it simple and say that Trifecta is THE GO-TO company for development on FI applications and is a veery huge asset to the Cadillac community.

Reliable, seamless, dominating power is only one part of the equation though. Aerodynamics and handling have also been addressed by the engineers. The Pfadt ATS features innovations to the exterior styling as well; namely refined body panels and upgraded wheels. We look at optimizing as whole-car approach, not a slap together backyard job. The goal of our approach is to heighten the driver's experience though our commitment to excellence and personal touch. With our new venture into these power systems we are not just solving problems; we are igniting passion in the ATS owner!

"Pfadt ATS, Find your Inspiration"

Check out some of these pictures below. Obviously this kit is currently in production but many of the components are pictured below.

CADILIKENYC likes this.
    Aaron Pfadt
    Pfadt Race Engineering
    888-972-2464
    www.pfadtracing.com
    info@pfadtracing.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Re: The ATS reaches new heights- Pfadt's highly anticipated turbo kit is now released

oh my

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: The ATS reaches new heights- Pfadt's highly anticipated turbo kit is now released

sweet jesus! 450+HP?!?!

oh and

Inb4willthisvoidmywarrantyquestions

kmb32687 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD Manual

450+HP!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Man, I wish I could get it. Im on a lease. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by kmb32687 View Post
    450+HP!?!?!??!?!?!?!

so what... buy your lease out, if I love this car at the end of 3 years as much as I do now I'm buying mine.

Rifle and rucksack is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    This is only for the 2.0 four cylinder right?

kmb32687 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo Supremo View Post
    so what... buy your lease out, if I love this car at the end of 3 years as much as I do now I'm buying mine.
    I would but don't have money to buy out. :-(

I guess I have to wait for 3 years and then I should be able afford to buy out. Man, I don't want to wait for 3 years. Lol

Siren05 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD. 2011 STI Hatchback.

Mmmmmmmm

----------

Where can I get a price list of parts?

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Very interested in the intake and downpipe. Pricing?

Siren05 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD. 2011 STI Hatchback.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesul View Post
    Very interested in the intake and downpipe. Pricing?
    Me too with a tune!

miguelius is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Silver ATS Performance 2.0T manual

Wow! I bet that this engine will have a really Pfadt torque curve!
    Yplus and Yplus like this.

Psykostevo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by kmb32687 View Post
    450+HP!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Even better. Return to stock before you turn it back in and then sell the used parts. LOL

----------

Is Trifecta the only tuning software out there for the ATS at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Rifle and rucksack View Post
    This is only for the 2.0 four cylinder right?
    yup yup

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    I love how tuners feel obliged to one-up each other in marketing babble. That original post should've been half as long. I don't need to hear about the classically trained engineers and their passion for power.

wut.

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo Supremo View Post
    It's going to be hard to hide that exhaust manifold on a leased car!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.