cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums

Thread: Phone Not Working with Cue

bollyjack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS

Unhappy Phone Not Working with Cue

I have a Galaxy Nexus, and I paired my phone with the CUE system in my ATS. But, my issue is, I click "PHONE" on the cue, i dial a number or i call a person through the contact list, but it doesn't make the call. If I initiate the call from my phone, it works, but it doesn't work if i initiate the call through CUE........... WHAT'S UP........

Oh, i'm the new to the forums, love my ATS.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Phone Not Working with Cue

Quote Originally Posted by bollyjack View Post
    I have a Galaxy Nexus, and I paired my phone with the CUE system in my ATS. But, my issue is, I click "PHONE" on the cue, i dial a number or i call a person through the contact list, but it doesn't make the call. If I initiate the call from my phone, it works, but it doesn't work if i initiate the call through CUE........... WHAT'S UP........

Oh, i'm the new to the forums, love my ATS.
    Hi bollyjack,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying your new ATS so far If you contact CUE customer support at 855-428-3669 they should be able to help you with your issue. Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST; Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST. If you need additional help please let me know by private messaging me on this forum.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

bollyjack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS

Re: Phone Not Working with Cue

Nevermind, figure it out. Realized that I use Google Voice on my phone and I set it to ask me everytime I make a call if i want to use Google Voice or not. I set that setting off and it worked with the CUE