A/C issue after CUE update
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, A/C issue after CUE update in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Hay guys, Just got back from updating the CUE system on my ATS after 2days. The dealer was packed with ...
    Delirious316 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.5

A/C issue after CUE update

Hay guys,

Just got back from updating the CUE system on my ATS after 2days. The dealer was packed with people so I couldn't really test it too much onsite.
    After I got home I was trying everything out and everything seems to be working perfectly if not even better than before.

Only issue am having is, now to A/C wont come through the main vents only the top. Its stuck on defrost mode. I tried pressing everything even looked at the settings that with no luck.
    Am i doing something wrong? or Should i head back to the dealer asap???

Edit: just got off the phone with CUE customer service and they have never heard of this issue before.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bool is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Performance Black Diamond 2.0T ATS4
    Go back to the dealer. Mine was stuck on the main vents after the update. I think they had to reset something and then everything worked great. So far so good for the last 2 weeks.

Bertha D Blues is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T AWD, '13 SRX AWD Performance

Re: A/C issue after CUE update

I got my car back today after getting the CUE update. I tested the HVAC system and all modes work for me.

Thanks for the responses!

I scheduled an appointment with the dealer for Tues. lets see how it goes.

Got the car back this afternoon

was there for 30min. all they did was restart the HVAC system and thats it!

Y2tony3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

I'm having issues with my ac before any updates. I bought my car last week and it feels like the AC is running even when it's off. The only way of me stopping it is if I close the vents. Any one have the same issue? Btw there's a CUE update???

Bertha D Blues is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T AWD, '13 SRX AWD Performance

Y2tony3, check the thread over on general discussion. Your car may already have the updated software. Bert

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Y2tony3 View Post
    I'm having issues with my ac before any updates. I bought my car last week and it feels like the AC is running even when it's off. The only way of me stopping it is if I close the vents. Any one have the same issue? Btw there's a CUE update???
    Hello Y2tony3,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with your A/C before updates. Congratulations on your new vehicle, the ATS is a great choice! There is a CUE update for the ATS. I recommend getting your vehicle into the dealership as soon as you can. The dealership will service your vehicle and also check out it's current issues. I am more than happy to set up a dealership date for you. In order for me to do so, would you private message on this forum your name, address, phone number, VIN# and current mileage, in addition to the day and time that best works for you! If you already have a dealership that you go to, also include that name. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Y2tony3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello Y2tony3,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with your A/C before updates. Congratulations on your new vehicle, the ATS is a great choice! There is a CUE update for the ATS. I recommend getting your vehicle into the dealership as soon as you can. The dealership will service your vehicle and also check out it's current issues. I am more than happy to set up a dealership date for you. In order for me to do so, would you private message on this forum your name, address, phone number, VIN# and current mileage, in addition to the day and time that best works for you! If you already have a dealership that you go to, also include that name. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Thanks Laura. I spoke to my dealer and they said that my car already had the cue update and that it normal for air to come through my vents even if everything is off. According to them i can go in the menu and turn the air to either low, medium, or high. Is that right?? I can't turn it off just change the speed???

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Y2tony3 View Post
    Thanks Laura. I spoke to my dealer and they said that my car already had the cue update and that it normal for air to come through my vents even if everything is off. According to them i can go in the menu and turn the air to either low, medium, or high. Is that right?? I can't turn it off just change the speed???
    Y2tony3,

I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Reggie, an associate of Laura. This is not an uncommon occurrence is some vehicles. What we could do, if you provide me with your dealer information along with your VIN #, vehicle mileage and full contact information, I will contact the dealer to follow up on this issue for you.

Reggie B.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.