Phone pairing
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, Phone pairing in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Anyone have a problem pairing their C phone. I have a t mobile my touch 3G phone. It finds the ...
    ThunderGray is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium, 2012 SRX Premium

Phone pairing

Anyone have a problem pairing their C phone. I have a t mobile my touch 3G phone. It finds the cue but won't make a connection

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

drsketch is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Re: Phone pairing

The ats they let me take home for a few days prior to buying had the same issue with my galaxy note 2. The ats I bought has no issues staying paired. You may want to make sure your car has all current cue updates.

miguelius is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Silver ATS Performance 2.0T manual

Cool Re: Phone pairing

I had this problem initially with my Samsung Galaxy S II. The phone would pair initially and work the first time, but would not connect when I shut down and returned to the car later. I deleted the phone from the car twice and also deleted the CUE pair from the phone, and repeated the pairing procedure but it did the same thing. My salesman, who was pretty savvy about the CUE, told me that there is a dialogue screen on the phone when you are initially pairing that asks a question about automatic connection in the future or a similar question, which you have to okay. I did not notice such a dialogue box. In any event, just as I went out to the car armed with this knowledge and was going to delete and re-pair the Galaxy for the third time, it started connecting, downloaded my phone book, and has worked perfectly since! So I am not sure what I did right, but at minimum I recommend deleting and re-pairing,and monitoring the dialogue questions on the Samsung carefully.

ThunderGray is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium, 2012 SRX Premium

Re: Phone pairing

My problem is when I try to pair the phone my phone finds cadillac cue, than I select it and when I try to input the pin the phone says it can't connect

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.