iPad 4 - Page 4
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Cadillac ATS Technical Discussion Forum Discussion, iPad 4 in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by stevenzoz Is Cadillac still doing this? I just leased an ATS with CUE on wednesday and did ...
    vacantif is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenzoz View Post
    Is Cadillac still doing this? I just leased an ATS with CUE on wednesday and did not hear anything about this before now
    Yes. I just took delivery of my leased ATS on Monday and received my iPad 4 upon picking up the vehicle.

ffamousamos is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Re: iPad 4

Picked up my ATS 2.0 yesterday and received a IPad 4

Tallis77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L RWD Manual

My ATS came in this week. The iPad I received looks like an iPad 3. I suppose they have a mix.

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Tallis77 View Post
    My ATS came in this week. The iPad I received looks like an iPad 3. I suppose they have a mix.
    FWIW I've seen posts from ATS buyers (with CUE) who weren't offered their iPad and I assume for every one that notices and posts there are dozens who didn't. If your dealer didn't give out some to earlier customers they are probably giving out the oldest ones they still have laying around first.

zr1mom is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Prem 2.0T AWD Black Raven Red

Remember your car has to have the CUE system to get the iPad. If you do then go back to the dealer and asked them where it is? Wouldn't surprise me if some sales people don't try to keep one for themselves.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

the iPads come in and are boxed in such a fashion that if you don't keep track of the order that they came in and give them out in that order then they will get mixed up

there is a big sticker sealing the fiber envelope that houses the apple ipad box and it says 'do not open until vehicle is sold'
    so we can't tell what version is inside the box until it's opened

we didn't think to sort them as they came in so they're mixed up and nobody knows if they'll get a ipad3 or ipad4
    not that big of a deal really
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

TMAC2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

I took delivery of my ATS on 3-30-13 and I received an iPad 3 not the 4. Can't say I am not a little disapointed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.