Couple of shots om my loaded ATS4 3.6.. - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Couple of shots om my loaded ATS4 3.6.. in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I love the car. I just had my windows tinted and am having issues with the rear tint. Headlights at ...
    Michael ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium manual
    I love the car. I just had my windows tinted and am having issues with the rear tint. Headlights at night get repeated on each defroster line. I end up with dots of light at each line above and below each headlight (or streetlight) coming in through the back window. Took it back & they're going to redo it, but they seemed to think it is the angle of the rear window and the thickness of the defroster grid. Did you have any problems?

Thanks.

SCATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS- 2.0T/Man/Base/RWD/CUE/Blk/Blk
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael ATS
    I love the car. I just had my windows tinted and am having issues with the rear tint. Headlights at night get repeated on each defroster line. I end up with dots of light at each line above and below each headlight (or streetlight) coming in through the back window. Took it back & they're going to redo it, but they seemed to think it is the angle of the rear window and the thickness of the defroster grid. Did you have any problems? Thanks.
    Get another tinter, as they clearly don't know what their doing ...or are using cheap tint .. I have zero issues with mine .. I'm 35% all around

Thanks. I've had work done by them before so I'm a bit surprised. Glad to know it isn't something unique to the vehicle!

Belman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 4 Premium 3.6

Re: Couple of shots om my loaded ATS4 3.6..

My tint is 35% all around.. And it's the best I could get "without" causing radio interference.. It has great clarity..

Thanks for the additional confirmation. I'm sure they'll get it right this time. If not, I'll get money back & have someone else do it. I love the look of it so I really want it fixed.

Vsochs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Yamaha FJR1300

Re: Couple of shots om my loaded ATS4 3.6..

any pov vids?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.