The Pictures of Your Car thread - Page 7
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, The Pictures of Your Car thread in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; ^^ Nice wheels, compliments the car well. Are those 19" and do you also have D3 bumper and is it ...
    Speedhunter is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS4 3.6

Re: The Pictures of Your Car thread

^^ Nice wheels, compliments the car well. Are those 19" and do you also have D3 bumper and is it lowered?

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

They are 20's. I have 2 splitters with conards fabbed to fit from another car. I didn't want the same other people have. It's not lowered the wheels just fill up the wheel well. I'm thinking of lowering soon. I put some specs and other pics on the wheel thread. And thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedhunter View Post
    ^^ Nice wheels, compliments the car well. Are those 19" and do you also have D3 bumper and is it lowered?

jeffroeson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Metallic Silver, 2.0L Turbo, Performance, Morello Red

Somebody else decided to park in my parking lot! This is the first car to join me where I work. It's been 14 months with mine being the only one in an area that holds over 500 stalls. Just noticed it Saturday when I first pulled in to work. After I left the building, it was still there so I had to get a comparison shot.

What it did for me was confirm I made the right choice with RSM paint and not OBM paint. But it was easy, couldn't get Morello interior on OBM so no big deal. But most important, the the ATS edges show more prominently and the general appearance is more muscular. Check out my tinted amber side front marker. Plain amber doesn't belong on this car. Just my opinion.

Compare1.jpg
    MJDART and vwvr6tom like this.

Never has another ATS parked next to mine. Except when it was on the lot. I never see one let alone park next to me. That's pretty weird for me to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffroeson View Post
    Somebody else decided to park in my parking lot! This is the first car to join me where I work. It's been 14 months with mine being the only one in an area that holds over 500 stalls. Just noticed it Saturday when I first pulled in to work. After I left the building, it was still there so I had to get a comparison shot.

What it did for me was confirm I made the right choice with RSM paint and not OBM paint. But it was easy, couldn't get Morello interior on OBM so no big deal. But most important, the the ATS edges show more prominently and the general appearance is more muscular. Check out my tinted amber side front marker. Plain amber doesn't belong on this car. Just my opinion.

Attachment 207905

carpenter is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS Black Raven 3.6 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    Never has another ATS parked next to mine. Except when it was on the lot. I never see one let alone park next to me. That's pretty weird for me to see.
    I bought my car Jan 18th.... Last night was the second time I have seen an ATS on the road and I am out and about quite a bit.

jeffroeson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Metallic Silver, 2.0L Turbo, Performance, Morello Red

I actually took my ATS and parked it near this one just to get a side-by-side comparison picture on the the color since I've yet to see OBM in person, let alone to find one where I work. Glad I went with RSM and they were the only two colors I was deciding on . Like I said, it was the morello red interior that I had to have so it was a no brainer. But had they offered morello in OPB that would have been the biggest decision I had to make. Everything else was easy.

I live in a metro area of 100K and work where 1500 people work over three shifts. So I really got used to the exclusivity being the only ATS owner. But, not upset at all having number two somewhere on the lots.

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post

1500 over 3 shifts? wow that is a lot of people working in 1 place. I work nights with 15 people. But that many people working in one place there will be more ATS's sooner or later.
    I actually took my ATS and parked it near this one just to get a side-by-side comparison picture on the the color since I've yet to see OBM in person, let alone to find one where I work. Glad I went with RSM and they were the only two colors I was deciding on . Like I said, it was the morello red interior that I had to have so it was a no brainer. But had they offered morello in OPB that would have been the biggest decision I had to make. Everything else was easy.

I live in a metro area of 100K and work where 1500 people work over three shifts. So I really got used to the exclusivity being the only ATS owner. But, not upset at all having number two somewhere on the lots.

----------

Funny because I saw 2 ATS's in the middle of the night also. But really that was it. I wanted to talk to 1 guy at the gas staion that had one. I turned around and he hit the highway already. That's how rare they are in my area. Most people still think it is a CTS. THIS WAS FOR Jeffroeson

mikesblueats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Finally decided on wheels...still think I might have my buddy powdercoat the lip
    Attached Images
    duneless likes this.

stussy2870 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Manual -White

New Owner...Been lurking for a few days- heres what im rocking
    IMG_2951_R.jpg
    IMG_2954_R.jpg

TurboedATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

That car looks awesome! Where did you get the solid black grill? I'd like to do Black accents on my silver 2.0T

mikesblueats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboedATS
    That car looks awesome! Where did you get the solid black grill? I'd like to do Black accents on my silver 2.0T
    Are you talking about my grille? Cause it's not black it's the stock grille just the angle and time of day in the pic

ATorS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6

Anyone have pics of a black grill on a red ATS?

Jerzeyboy730 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T
    New pics with little drop, will prob get a little lower, but this was a few hours ago. FYI, took 2 hours to do springs, ride quality is def better, little less body roll, haven't really got to push it with them as I'm waiting for alignment. A helpful DIY W/pics: http://www.maperformance.com/tech/20...install-guide/ (First pic without springs, pics taken with phone, not the best)
    Without:

With:

Please feel free to PM any questions about install

100%_N1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, Luxury
    Wow, looks good Jerzeyboy. Maybe it's just the black on black with black tires, but. It looks lower than others that have posted pics on here.

Jerzeyboy730 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by Camorri1
    Wow, looks good Jerzeyboy. Maybe it's just the black on black with black tires, but. It looks lower than others that have posted pics on here.
    Thankyou! I really appreciate it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.