2014 Jet Black Interior with Brushed Aluminum Accents - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, 2014 Jet Black Interior with Brushed Aluminum Accents in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I love the etching, gives the interior a sportier look. I just hope they make replacements....
    JLGT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 ATS 2.0T 6MT Performance

Re: 2014 Jet Black Interior with Brushed Aluminum Accents

I love the etching, gives the interior a sportier look. I just hope they make replacements.

MSG C5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

I was on the Cadillac website checking out the new ATS coupe and I ventured over to the new CTS. I really like their Jet Black with Jet Black Accents (Full Leather) option. Instead of the brushed aluminum trim, it has a different carbon fiber that looks really nice. I hope they offer this interior color option on the 2015 ATS sedan. Link below to picture - It's the third interior swatch after the Morello Red swatch.

http://www.cadillac.com/cts-sport-sedan.html

power_ats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS

I've got it in mine, wish we could trade it out, I don't like the decorative etching much.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsrtampa View Post
    I have the 2014 with the black and silver, I was disappointed when I realized mine didn't have the decorative etching. Im not sure why Cadillac took it away for '14. I'll try to remember to take some pics tomorrow and post them.

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by MSG C5 View Post
    I was on the Cadillac website checking out the new ATS coupe and I ventured over to the new CTS. I really like their Jet Black with Jet Black Accents (Full Leather) option. Instead of the brushed aluminum trim, it has a different carbon fiber that looks really nice. I hope they offer this interior color option on the 2015 ATS sedan. Link below to picture - It's the third interior swatch after the Morello Red swatch.

http://www.cadillac.com/cts-sport-sedan.html
    hey that looks great! I love the aluminum with the etchings, gave it a sporty look, first ATS I ever sat in was a premium with the black/aluminum finnish and it made me love the car

caddy_ats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS

I like the black on black inside!

ats4life is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Id take the brushed aluminum over the wood trim.. Still gives me the "Im young" feel

listrats is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD

The black inside doesnt do it for me honestly. The color combos on that ATS are so beautiful compared to most other cars on the market and with so many choices black has no variation inside. Looks to cheap for me. The Red/carbon fiber definitely give it the "im young" feel if thats what your looking for. Too each their own though.

marksATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS

I agree with listrats. I got the red carbon interior in my black ATS. It gives me the sporty look with a taste of luxury. I love it and the best thing is that I wont be cooking in the black on black car during the peaks of the summer

turbo_ats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T 6-speed
    Black interior all the way. Red with carbon fibre just looks like the red would be dated in time and the carbon is played out. Only looks good in sports cars/exotics IMO. It does look nice but black is timeless, luxurious as well as sporty. That's just my opinion.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.