Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2013 ATS red Luxury

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Hoosier Daddy 
#1 · (Edited)
just bought used (6700miles) beautiful ATS last week!!
so happy with it except.... (sigh) I wish I got Performance instead of Luxury mainly because of LED+HID lighting in the front...
I have seen some photos of DIY, but it's just not the same...
Otherwise, I love everything about it!

Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle Red

See less See more
#2 ·
I wouldn't be too concerned. I also bought a luxury and I put HIDs in it because I'm a purist and wanted a 6 speed. I think LED lights are a fad. Especially when Kia is rocking them too. I'll do without the trendy flash and stick to the clean HID look. Chances are they will be played out before you know it. Once every car has them they're no longer cool ;)

#3 ·
just bought used (6700miles) beautiful ATS last week!!
so happy with it except.... (sigh) I wish I got Performance instead of Luxury mainly because of LED+HID lighting in the front...
I have seen some photos of DIY, but it's just not the same...
Otherwise, I love everything about it!

View attachment 165953
Is that a 2.5? I only see 1 exhaust tip. They took off the 2.5 emblem or they don't come with it? I have only seen 1 and didn't look at the back. I drove it and it felt pretty good. Then I wanted to drive the 3.6 and decided on that one. I like it without the 2.5 there.

#4 ·
2.5s don't have engine size badges.

I know it won't happen, but if someone made a good sounding single outlet exhaust for the 2.0 I'd be all over it. I'm sure I could find a 2.5 owner to swap facias with who's rather have the dual look and would have an extra tip fabbed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.