cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New 2014 ATS with quick review

ben.gators is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS

Re: My New 2014 ATS with quick review

Nice review! I have been amazed by the chassis, brakes and steering of the car. Based on your description from your V, I am going to assume it was a V2, right?

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Thanks! I had a V Wagon six speed manual. Loved the car but hated the gas mileage and it was a very heavy car. In a straight line and on sweepers the V was awesome but you could definitely feel the weight. I'm carrying way more speed through tight corners in the ATS with perfectly neutral balance compared to the V.

0-60 for the 2.0T RWD drive is 5.7 from a couple of different sources. I believe the AWD 3.6 is around 5.6 seconds and the AWD 2.0 6.0 seconds? It's within that range anyways.

ben.gators is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS

^
    Someone just posted data for 2.0 Turbo AWD. With 93 octane gas, and good launching, he could get 5.9 seconds:
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...l#post11747761

As for V-2, yes, it is a very heavy car and even some say V-1 is more fun to drive than V2, although V2 is more powerful and has superior suspension system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12