My New 2014 ATS with quick review - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, My New 2014 ATS with quick review in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Nice review! I have been amazed by the chassis, brakes and steering of the car. Based on your description from ...
    ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Re: My New 2014 ATS with quick review

Nice review! I have been amazed by the chassis, brakes and steering of the car. Based on your description from your V, I am going to assume it was a V2, right?

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Thanks! I had a V Wagon six speed manual. Loved the car but hated the gas mileage and it was a very heavy car. In a straight line and on sweepers the V was awesome but you could definitely feel the weight. I'm carrying way more speed through tight corners in the ATS with perfectly neutral balance compared to the V.

0-60 for the 2.0T RWD drive is 5.7 from a couple of different sources. I believe the AWD 3.6 is around 5.6 seconds and the AWD 2.0 6.0 seconds? It's within that range anyways.

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

^
    Someone just posted data for 2.0 Turbo AWD. With 93 octane gas, and good launching, he could get 5.9 seconds:
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...l#post11747761

As for V-2, yes, it is a very heavy car and even some say V-1 is more fun to drive than V2, although V2 is more powerful and has superior suspension system.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.