Any Radiant Silver w/Morello Red Interior Pics?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Any Radiant Silver w/Morello Red Interior Pics? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Looking closely at this combo. Anyone have this combo and pics? Preferably a 3.6 Premium edition....
    MSG C5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Any Radiant Silver w/Morello Red Interior Pics?

Looking closely at this combo. Anyone have this combo and pics? Preferably a 3.6 Premium edition.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SxyDivva is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Performance 2.0T
    I have the radiant silver with the brownstone interior and I love it! The radiant silver is so sleek. I'm sure it would also look great with the red interior too! Also. . the silver exterior never looks dull or dirty, so you can get away with not washing it every weekend!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

MSG C5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Re: Any Radiant Silver w/Morello Red Interior Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by SxyDivva View Post
    I have the radiant silver with the brownstone interior and I love it! The radiant silver is so sleek. I'm sure it would also look great with the red interior too! Also. . the silver exterior never looks dull or dirty, so you can get away with not washing it every weekend!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    I agree. I'm done with black cars for awhile. I've had two black business sedans in a row and although they always look stunning on the dealer showroom or dealer lot, I'm going in a different direction this time. Considering the red, silver and gray exteriors this time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.