Anyone install a phone cradle?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Anyone install a phone cradle? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Has anyone installed a phone cradle? If you did can you post a picture. I want some Ideas before I ...
    duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

Anyone install a phone cradle?

Has anyone installed a phone cradle? If you did can you post a picture. I want some Ideas before I go ahead. What type of mounts ? Any problems? Best place to put it. Some where besides putting it in the flip up behind the dash.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

donavo is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

Re: Anyone install a phone cradle?

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    Has anyone installed a phone cradle? If you did can you post a picture. I want some Ideas before I go ahead. What type of mounts ? Any problems? Best place to put it. Some where besides putting it in the flip up behind the dash.
    no please...no....dont do it...for the sake of keeping ur interior looking sexy and not lame.....dont do it

rspitler is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 3.6 Premium Crystal Red Tintcoat ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by donavo
    no please...no....dont do it...for the sake of keeping ur interior looking sexy and not lame.....dont do it
    If you see the wheels he put on, it's too late about the lame thing

mechevar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD

Though I agree it will ultimately cheapen the look of the car, I also have looked into a phone mount. The design of the ATS doesn't lend itself to anything useful. The dash is textured so suction dash mounts don't work and the horizontal vents don't lend well to the vent mounts either. Glass mounts are worthless as they fall off with temperature change. Until CUE apps start flowing and you can put your phone in flip dash, you are stuck with doing something creative related to the cupholder.

Quote Originally Posted by rspitler View Post
    lol i know but i didnt wanna go there

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

proclip look nice they're pretty much the best, I want one too, seems like Cadillac thought about the phone in all their other cars except ATS

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

Stop hiding behing a computer. I don't say anything to you about annything. I got banned dealing with you. I've bout had it with you and your remarks. I ask a simple question. Just keep your car stock like it rolled off the lot . Ill probably get banned again which wasn't fair because you swore at greezy and you didn't get banned. Then you claimed I said Mr whitey which I am half white and wouldnt make sence. I never said that buddy. Keep it up Mr splinter. And by the way any fool knows what a TBSS is. You like to talk but that's it.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by donavo View Post
    lol i know but i didnt wanna go there
    danovo I really don't care who likes my wheels. I do what I do.stock is on for winter. All I asked was about a phone cradle. This is what happens. Phone cradle not rims.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffwookiee View Post
    proclip look nice they're pretty much the best, I want one too, seems like Cadillac thought about the phone in all their other cars except ATS
    thanks man ill look into that. A phone cradle is not going to mess up the look of my car some people just said.

----------

Lame huh? You really want to go with that word?

----------

And listen all iI wanted was to know if there was a good cradle.I am putting my dog down today after 12 years. I really don't need the master splinter crap from you.QUOTE=rspitler;11328905]If you see the wheels he put on, it's too late about the lame thing[/QUOTE]

----------

Am I going to be put back in jail again.banned? No swearing or threatening. So what will it be this time. Moderator ,splitter is taking jabs. You gonna ban him? He swore last time and he didn't get banned that time. Just 2 other people.

relax man its all good. id still recomend against a phone cradle. tends to make a car look like its a cab. but id assume the one that POW recomended is the better one. also, its donAvo. not donovo.

rspitler is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 3.6 Premium Crystal Red Tintcoat ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by duneless
    Stop hiding behing a computer. I don't say anything to you about annything. I got banned dealing with you. I've bout had it with you and your remarks. I ask a simple question. Just keep your car stock like it rolled off the lot . Ill probably get banned again which wasn't fair because you swore at greezy and you didn't get banned. Then you claimed I said Mr whitey which I am half white and wouldnt make sence. I never said that buddy. Keep it up Mr splinter. And by the way any fool knows what a TBSS is. You like to talk but that's it. ---------- danovo I really don't care who likes my wheels. I do what I do.stock is on for winter. All I asked was about a phone cradle. This is what happens. Phone cradle not rims. ---------- thanks man ill look into that. A phone cradle is not going to mess up the look of my car some people just said. ---------- Lame huh? You really want to go with that word? ---------- And listen all iI wanted was to know if there was a good cradle.I am putting my dog down today after 12 years. I really don't need the master splinter crap from you.QUOTE=rspitler;11328905]If you see the wheels he put on, it's too late about the lame thing
    ---------- Am I going to be put back in jail again.banned? No swearing or threatening. So what will it be this time. Moderator ,splitter is taking jabs. You gonna ban him? He swore last time and he didn't get banned that time. Just 2 other people.[/QUOTE]

Wow......Again.....Wow......

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

If the OP wants to install a phone cradle that's his business, and suggestions on how/where to do it (careful !) were germane.

Before the thread falls further into the gutter and the opinionated juveniles start name-calling yet again, it's closed. Let it stay that way or people start disappearing.

rspitler,
    Post #1 is a legitimate, honest question. YOU started this trainwreck in post #3. In response to your question in Post #9 - keep it up and you're gone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.