Please post your aftermarket wheels on your ATS - Page 16
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Please post your aftermarket wheels on your ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by donavo Mine was drilled on order. So yeah you can get those in 115 if you live ...
    greezychef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6 speed manual

Re: Please post your aftermarket wheels on your ATS

Quote Originally Posted by donavo View Post
    Mine was drilled on order. So yeah you can get those in 115 if you live close enough to them. They had blanks in Stock
    the difference between 115 and 114.3 is .7mm thats seven tenths of a millimeter. about the size of a tic's dic. get out your micrometer and measure 7/10's of a millimeter. if you think you got 115's come here i got some ocean front property to sell you.
    Jakb likes this.

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

Quote Originally Posted by greezychef View Post
    the difference between 115 and 114.3 is .7mm thats seven tenths of a millimeter. about the size of a tic's dic. get out your micrometer and measure 7/10's of a millimeter. if you think you got 115's come here i got some ocean front property to sell you.
    OCEAN FRONT? I need that. Hook me up so I can get out of the f####n cold.

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    OCEAN FRONT? I need that. Hook me up so I can get out of the f####n cold.
    yep, in northeast texas.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

From what you said, your source of knowledge of this appears to be a metric ruler. Use Google to see what others say about the difference of .7 mm. Idk if that's even what you're talking about. Are you implying that they sold me 114.3 and just told me it was 115?

JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

From what you said, your source of knowledge of this appears to be a metric ruler. Use Google to see what others say about the difference of .7 mm. Idk if that's even what you're talking about. Are you implying that they sold me 114.3 and just told me it was 115?
    I think that is possible, if you look at TSW's inventory they don't show blanks on hand and the wheels are made in China. If they have a CNC machine and ability to refinish in one day after machining at the warehouse thats awesome though. It is possible they take the 114.3 and open the holes up just a bit but they don't have to for them to fit.

I hope this doesn't offend anybody but just want you guys to know, i have seen some people posting sizes and offsets that TSW doesn't make also so if they sold you wheels in a size they don't make its not out of the question they would say they were custom drilled too.

Mine should be on tomorrow i hope if i can reuse the stock sensors, i forgot to get new ones today with my inventory going on.

yep, their's one born every minute. do you understand what the 114.3 measurement is? you use google, i'll use my brain.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
    I think that is possible, if you look at TSW's inventory they don't show blanks on hand and the wheels are made in China. If they have a CNC machine and ability to refinish in one day after machining at the warehouse thats awesome though. It is possible they take the 114.3 and open the holes up just a bit but they don't have to for them to fit.

I hope this doesn't offend anybody but just want you guys to know, i have seen some people posting sizes and offsets that TSW doesn't make also so if they sold you wheels in a size they don't make its not out of the question they would say they were custom drilled too.

Mine should be on tomorrow i hope if i can reuse the stock sensors, i forgot to get new ones today with my inventory going on.

lets not be naive.

yep, their's one born every minute. do you understand what the 114.3 measurement is? you use google, i'll use my brain.

----------

lets not be naive.
    Then I guess I have a case against America's tire since they gave me a receipt with all those specs written on it, 4 boxes from tsw with those sizes and specs printed on them. Silly me to trust that vs your brain.

Let's keep it civil guys, no need for the hostility but lets see the pics of the boxes and receipt if you want to clear it up.

Let's keep it civil guys, no need for the hostility but lets see the pics of the boxes and receipt if you want to clear it up.
    Unfortunately I didn't hold on to the boxes lol. They're huge. .. And the receipt has my info on it. But in any case it's not that important. It's 115 as far as I'm concerned. The tire company put the order through with tsw personally and picked them up personally. I also know the manager of said shop and he wouldn't put a non 115 on a 115 car for liability issues. And for personal reasons since I know the guy. But instead of me arguing with that other dude, let's get back on topic and post rim pics. Not the thread for a braniac to be calling bs on random stuff.
    JoeC1982 likes this.

D3 posted this earlier

rsrtampa likes this.

wonder what those are.? been looking at the ace alloy mesh7.

This looks nasty too, glad i got gunmetal wheels on black it looks good. These are 20" Vossen CV5

----------

They kinda look like HRE's Flowform wheels
    http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/hre-...rm/ff01-silver
    Gomaz likes this.

Jakb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

D3 posted this earlier
    They kinda look like HRE's Flowform wheels
    http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/hre-...rm/ff01-silver
    Could also be Avant Garde M590 ( Another set I've been considering) they look great but will be a PIA to keep clean with all those spokes and creases

Gomaz likes this.

Rarcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

image.jpg

Verde 20"

^ hands down my favorite yet thats just sick. more pics and specs on wheels and tires PLEASE!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.