Please post your aftermarket (or refinished) wheels on your ATS - Page 17
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Please post your aftermarket (or refinished) wheels on your ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Yeah they do look like the Avant Garde's, got my 18" Nurburgrings on. You guys can keep the 20's with ...
    JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Re: Please post your aftermarket wheels on your ATS

Yeah they do look like the Avant Garde's, got my 18" Nurburgrings on. You guys can keep the 20's with no sidewall, this looks great to me i've had a couple comments already that it looks like a V model now. The weather here has been awful today so don't have any good pics yet but i'm glad i stayed with 18's. These are 18x8 +35 with 235/40R18 Nitto Motivo, with all the rain i haven't got to test them out much but had them on my FRS and loved them..... Function > Form

Rear is pretty flush for a square setup
    Ancient Mariner and drye like this.

donavo is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
    Yeah they do look like the Avant Garde's, got my 18" Nurburgrings on. You guys can keep the 20's with no sidewall, this looks great to me i've had a couple comments already that it looks like a V model now. The weather here has been awful today so don't have any good pics yet but i'm glad i stayed with 18's.
    Good choice of wheel. Now there's 2 of us. Color looks better than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by donavo View Post
    Good choice of wheel. Now there's 2 of us. Color looks better than I expected.
    Planning on doing anthracite metallic plastidip on the grille and bumper moulding and using clear on the window trim and door handles to give them a satin finish. The gunmetal really goes well with black i saw it on an Audi A4 and had to try them.

DiabloMike is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

JoeC....that looks awesome!!
    JoeC1982 likes this.
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

Rifle and rucksack is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeC1982
    D3 posted this earlier
    This is the look I have been after! Perfect, anyone find out who makes these ? I'm hoping they are not HREs, they would probably cost more than the car itself! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rifle and rucksack View Post
    This is the look I have been after! Perfect, anyone find out who makes these ? I'm hoping they are not HREs, they would probably cost more than the car itself! LOL!
    Yeah even their non forged wheels are stupid expensive, around $3k for the 19's i think.

joe now all u need is a nice center cap and ur set.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i07mk25565...207_121105.jpg
    20131207_121105.jpg

dropbox link for a decent resolution version so u can actually see whats there.....i still dont know how to add pictures

Where can i get some of those?

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Joe looks great

What offset and width did you get afterwards?

Jakb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rifle and rucksack View Post
    Did some digging , definitely HRE's on this car , But the AG M590 are an exact copy and only cost $1200 for 19" Staggered Silver 5/114.3 or you can get any Color/Offset and bolt pattern you want for$1500 under their Bespoke program

----------

looks good Joe, you need center caps and springs to finish the look however

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

Unfortunately I didn't hold on to the boxes lol. They're huge. .. And the receipt has my info on it. But in any case it's not that important. It's 115 as far as I'm concerned. The tire company put the order through with tsw personally and picked them up personally. I also know the manager of said shop and he wouldn't put a non 115 on a 115 car for liability issues. And for personal reasons since I know the guy. But instead of me arguing with that other dude, let's get back on topic and post rim pics. Not the thread for a braniac to be calling bs on random stuff.
    I'm not saying you got 114.3 but years or buying rims and lots of places label as the same. Town fair tire up here list rims as both being the same. You need 115 and they give you 114.3. I have seen this many times. People say that it could snap your studs off. On a light car like this I really don't think so. I would run them. They pull the studs in as being tightened. So small of an amount it wouldn't make a difference though. Studs are a lot harder than they used to be.If you were gonna run it on a track for long periods then I would think about it. Any way they fit so drive like you stole it.

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Keep in mind that hardened steel is more brittle. Bending the studs in that small amount is more risky than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakb View Post
    Did some digging , definitely HRE's on this car , But the AG M590 are an exact copy and only cost $1200 for 19" Staggered Silver 5/114.3 or you can get any Color/Offset and bolt pattern you want for$1500 under their Bespoke program

----------

looks good Joe, you need center caps and springs to finish the look however
    The 590's look just as good as the HRE and that Bespoke program is really cool and not as expensive as i would have expected.

I'm happy with mine, not really worried about the center caps but a set of springs with 1" drop up front and .75" rear would be about perfect. I don't want to limit my shock travel too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    Keep in mind that hardened steel is more brittle. Bending the studs in that small amount is more risky than you think.
    No matter how many times this comes up, there's always those that think otherwise. To all those that think the difference is nothing, I work with stress engineers and ask them this myself several times. I would personally rather run 115 since I Canyon pretty often and don't want to increase my chances of flying off of a cliff even by 5%.

greezychef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6 speed manual

No matter how many times this comes up, there's always those that think otherwise. To all those that think the difference is nothing, I work with stress engineers and ask them this myself several times. I would personally rather run 115 since I Canyon pretty often and don't want to increase my chances of flying off of a cliff even by 5%.
    do you honestly understand the difference between 114.3 and 115?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.