Please post your aftermarket (or refinished) wheels on your ATS - Page 13
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Please post your aftermarket (or refinished) wheels on your ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Alrighty, here we go: Wheel: Ground Force GF06 - Machined Silver (Just released two weeks ago) Front: 19x8.5 @ 235/35 ...
    FluxTZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Alrighty, here we go:

Wheel: Ground Force GF06 - Machined Silver (Just released two weeks ago)
    Front: 19x8.5 @ 235/35
    Rear: 19x9.5 @ 265/30
    Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110
    Ride Height: Stock

Work was done by Need 4 Speed Motorsports @ (888) 714-7467 so please refer to them if you have specific questions. They are local to Los Angeles (Glendale). Ask for Edwin and tell him I sent you (FluxTZ or Tyler) and he'll hook you up on pricing.

greezychef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6 speed manual

Re: Please post your aftermarket wheels on your ATS

thats awesome. im actually seriously considering the ground force gf07's in same sizes.
    and guys thats how you take wheel photos. he covered all the angles.

Jakb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FluxTZ View Post
    Alrighty, here we go:

Great job these look awesome and really complement the car
    do you know what are the offsets ?

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Very nice set of wheels!

Ragtop 99 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD

@FluxTZ
    Excellent looking wheel and tire combo. Those tires should add some good grip too.

3" of snow and slush earlier this week reminded me why I need to keep all season runcraps on my car.

duneless is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

Look at this car on Ebay that was at Sema looks nice with a 20' wheel. Vossens.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Oth...US_Cars_Trucks

The tablets and dvd player in the head rest look nice with apps on it also. Some nice touches on this car. To me this car dropped on 20's looks mean as hell. I really like the look of this car. Not to mention the angel eyes. Nice touch.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL
    Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    This car on Ebay that was at Sema they say looks nice with a 20' wheel. Vossens.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Oth...US_Cars_Trucks
    Omg what the hell that looks pretty dam good. How was this not posted here before?

Attachment 167537

----------

I don't know. I just found it on ebay. Nice though. The key with a 20 on this car it needs to be dropped or it looks tall.

JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Can't say i've heard of Ground Force but that looks great, nice work on that it almost looks lowered too. Glad you also decided to not get black wheels, silver looks better. How is the ride on the 19's though? I had some here but changed my mind and went back down to 18's.

The Blue car is KPE's development car they did for SEMA, can't believe they are selling already.

Edit: Just had to come back and say i'm pretty jealous right now, i didn't think that design would look as good as it does so now i'm starting over again looking at some more multispoke designs instead of just 5 spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
    Can't say i've heard of Ground Force but that looks great, nice work on that it almost looks lowered too. Glad you also decided to not get black wheels, silver looks better. How is the ride on the 19's though? I had some here but changed my mind and went back down to 18's.

The Blue car is KPE's development car they did for SEMA, can't believe they are selling already.

Edit: Just had to come back and say i'm pretty jealous right now, i didn't think that design would look as good as it does so now i'm starting over again looking at some more multispoke designs instead of just 5 spokes.
    I agree. The car looks mean.

Thanks! Extremely happy with what we decided on.

Ground Force is a line through MRR Wheels and so far the ride on the 19s has been totally fine. I'm naturally more conscious of where I'm putting the car on the road and how I approach dips and whatnot but I haven't noticed TOO much of a difference; especially not a negative one.

I think you should still go with 19s. Just go with the GF06s too!

JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Thanks! Extremely happy with what we decided on.

Ground Force is a line through MRR Wheels and so far the ride on the 19s has been totally fine. I'm naturally more conscious of where I'm putting the car on the road and how I approach dips and whatnot but I haven't noticed TOO much of a difference; especially not a negative one.

I think you should still go with 19s. Just go with the GF06s too!
    As much as i like them i have to go with something different, the Niche Essen would give me a similar look but they only have 19x8.5 and 19x10. I already got my 18" tires also, probably gonna order something monday just as a temp set until i can drop money on some ForgeStar's or something.

DiabloMike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    Look at this car on Ebay that was at Sema looks nice with a 20' wheel. Vossens.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Oth...US_Cars_Trucks

The tablets and dvd player in the head rest look nice with apps on it also. Some nice touches on this car. To me this car dropped on 20's looks mean as hell. I really like the look of this car. Not to mention the angel eyes. Nice touch.
    Man, I have a bunch of pics of that car from SEMA, I figured it had surely been posted a few times before I got back
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

As much as i like them i have to go with something different, the Niche Essen would give me a similar look but they only have 19x8.5 and 19x10. I already got my 18" tires also, probably gonna order something monday just as a temp set until i can drop money on some ForgeStar's or something.
    FWIW - I have not gotten great feedback regarding ForgeStar. Specifically on the wheel and finish quality itself.

Jerzeyboy730 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Alrighty, here we go:

Work was done by Need 4 Speed Motorsports @ (888) 714-7467 so please refer to them if you have specific questions. They are local to Los Angeles (Glendale). Ask for Edwin and tell him I sent you (FluxTZ or Tyler) and he'll hook you up on pricing.

This car looks great.....good job with pics, can we now just get some springs before spring?!?! (NPI

----------

That KPE car is insane!!!!!! So many nice touches! GreAt job!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.