Please post your aftermarket (or refinished) wheels on your ATS - Page 12
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Please post your aftermarket (or refinished) wheels on your ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; What do you guys think of these? 5x115 and 18x8 +35 is available but they do maybe look a little ...
    JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Re: Please post your aftermarket wheels on your ATS

What do you guys think of these? 5x115 and 18x8 +35 is available but they do maybe look a little cheap cause they are.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post

What do you guys think of these? 5x115 and 18x8 +35 is available but they do maybe look a little cheap cause they are.
    I think they look decent. But that doesn't mean they look good on a particular car. You need to see them on the car to tell, either a pic, simulation, photoshop etc.. I see people put great looking wheels on a great looking car and the combination really suck. The wheel's styling has to match or be compatible with the car's.

Yeah they are just decent, might be a good option for somebody that doesn't want to spend a lot. The basic shape is similar to the machined OEM 18's but the black and machined face do look a little on the cheap side to me. These are brand new, might not even be available yet so can't see them on any cars unless somebody can photoshop it.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

These won't match the ats. They have curved edges which is exactly the opposite of what the ats is going for. But the machined on Black is not too bad at all in my opinion. Just the shape.

Quote Originally Posted by donavo View Post
    These won't match the ats. They have curved edges which is exactly the opposite of what the ats is going for. But the machined on Black is not too bad at all in my opinion. Just the shape.
    I think they would be ok and its a cheaper brand, i'm not going to get them but for people that must have a 5x115 and don't want to spend a lot they would work. I'm going back to TSW, getting ready to place an order.
    donavo likes this.

greezychef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6 speed manual

Quote Originally Posted by greezychef View Post
    Not for me, they look good on that white bmw though I just like simpler designs. The cutouts in the spoke I would prefer to be straight and I don't like how there is a little curve on the edge of the lip between some of the spokes too.

FluxTZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Pulled the trigger today on a set. Hoping to have them mounted Wednesday after work. Will post pics and specs once complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakb View Post
    275/35 would have been way too tall at 26,58" thats more then 1.5" taller then stock ,
    personally I will most likely be going with a 235/35F and 255/35 R combo on 8.5/9.5 wheels
    Pretty sure we are going to go with 235/35F and 265/30R combo on 8.5/9.5. Still want to hold off on posting anything else about what I'm going with until everything else is said and done. Just want to make sure I'm happy with it first before I share it with the world.

BUT, based off the collection you've been debating between, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on what I'm going with. Especially since it's a multi-spoke wheel.

Jerzeyboy730 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by greezychef
    at $500 a wheel, not a fan...even if they were cheap, I would def find many other options more suitable in that price range

Jakb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FluxTZ View Post
    Pretty sure we are going to go with 235/35F and 265/30R combo on 8.5/9.5. Still want to hold off on posting anything else about what I'm going with until everything else is said and done. Just want to make sure I'm happy with it first before I share it with the world.

BUT, based off the collection you've been debating between, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on what I'm going with. Especially since it's a multi-spoke wheel.
    C'mon give us a hint

I actually like multispoke best (I just hate cleaning them )

greezychef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6 speed manual

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzeyboy730 View Post
    at $500 a wheel, not a fan...even if they were cheap, I would def find many other options more suitable in that price range
    lol, who pays retail?

I got my tires on the way, 235/40R18 Nitto Motivo's. I ran the same tire and size on my FRS and they are quiet, ride well, and I could never find their limits on public roads. I'm still torn between wheels, gonna be TSW Interlagos most likely but they just look so much better in 19" i may go with the Sochi, Panorama, or possibly even one of the new multi-piece designs but i think the ones without a lip look best in 18".

Decided on the Sochi, hopefully they wont take forever to come in and i change my mind again.

I got my tires on the way, 235/40R18 Nitto Motivo's. I ran the same tire and size on my FRS and they are quiet, ride well, and I could never find their limits on public roads. I'm still torn between wheels, gonna be TSW Interlagos most likely but they just look so much better in 19" i may go with the Sochi, Panorama, or possibly even one of the new multi-piece designs but i think the ones without a lip look best in 18".
    I should have pics of what I got for you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxTZ View Post
    I should have pics of what I got for you tomorrow.
    Can't wait to see it, here's another new Niche besides the Essen that's coming out if anybody is interested. They have black too.

http://www.mhtwheels.com/mht-luxury-...l.cfm?id=13815

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.