A couple LED's I put on
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, A couple LED's I put on in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; front leds.JPG leds1.JPG leds2.JPG leds on my car 2.JPG leds on my car 5.JPG (More pics added for those who ...
    duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

A couple LED's I put on

front leds.JPGleds1.JPGleds2.JPGleds on my car 2.JPGleds on my car 5.JPG

(More pics added for those who asked.) Soon to put HID's in. Just trying to find the right ones.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

turbo_ats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T 6-speed

Re: A couple LED's I put on

do the lower led's stick out past the bumper?

mechevar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD

Looks very cool. Do you have any more pics that you can send from different angles? Also, any details on what you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by mechevar View Post
    Looks very cool. Do you have any more pics that you can send from different angles? Also, any details on what you bought?
    . I bought some cheapo led strips. Cut and spliced them to make 2 sets small and big and angle them. I wanted the straight up and down on the outside but the light curves out on the outsid of the light housing.. Best thing would be to open the lights up and put them inside. Not ready for that route yet. I will though if I can crack them open without braking them. I would also at that time put Oracle lights around the stock head lights like angel eyes.thatsthat's what I really want.l see. The bottom leds are like 30 bucks from eBay. They have bigger ones but I don't want them big. The big ones are like 10 and 11 inches. Mineonee like 7 inches long. When I get back to work on Sunday I will post some more. Can't from my phone because it says file is to big. I have to shrink with my computer. I do have more pics. Night time they look really good. Hard to capture that with a pic though.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_ats View Post
    do the lower led's stick out past the bumper?
    Not not at all. I have 2 washers also on the outside edge to angle them inwards more. The car is like an arrow in the front. Hard to get them angled straight toward. Really it was all just a test and I like them so they will stay for now. Ill post more on Sunday night from work.

The bottom lights look kind of blue in the pic. But really they are the run of the mill white blue look. All the leds match top to bottom but in the pics they look a little different. Probably because the bottoms are brighter. I did have to take the wheels off to install them not enough room for me to work with the 20's.. Drilled 2 small holes in brake duct to mount bottom leds. Top leds the wires run on the side of the light housing but tucked in the crack. Can't see them at all.

Limitedslip5150 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Radiant Silver

For HIDs, the Morimotos are pretty solid, I used those on my GTI and had no issues.

[Thanks ill look at those.QUOTE=Limitedslip5150;11245410]For HIDs, the Morimotos are pretty solid, I used those on my GTI and had no issues.[/QUOTE]

See some Morimotos on ebay. They have plug and play just not for a Cadillac. I dont mind hard wiring at all. What I really like that I see from them are the angel eyes. Really look nice. I want to break open the head lights and put those in. I'm going to go that route soon or right after winter. Maybe during winter if I park it for awhile in the garage. Thanks I like that brand. They look like quality lights.[COLOR="Silver"]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.