OEM 18" wheels and pfadt intake installed - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, OEM 18" wheels and pfadt intake installed in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; JoeC1982 - keep your eyes peeled on eBay, there's a set for reasonable on there from time to time. and ...
    ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

Re: OEM 18" wheels and pfadt intake installed

JoeC1982 - keep your eyes peeled on eBay, there's a set for reasonable on there from time to time. and please do hit up your contacts at eibach and h&r. i'm pretty certain whoever wins the spring race is going to have a very good amount of customers waiting for them. i personally am waiting for eibach pro-kit.

another quick shot i took, car still awaits some form of lowering.

JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by ATSFL View Post
    JoeC1982 - keep your eyes peeled on eBay, there's a set for reasonable on there from time to time. and please do hit up your contacts at eibach and h&r. i'm pretty certain whoever wins the spring race is going to have a very good amount of customers waiting for them. i personally am waiting for eibach pro-kit.

another quick shot i took, car still awaits some form of lowering.

I'm sure Eibach is working on them, maybe we'll see some stuff released at the SEMA show in a few weeks. As much as I love the OEM 18's unless I get a great deal i'm going to go with these RevStyle wheels. I talked to the owner today and am going to try to get set up as a dealer for them. I used to own an Acura TSX and he started in the Honda/Acura world with Ronjon wheels. Anyways they are true 5x115 and hubcentric also so no rings required. What do you guys think?2.jpg

JLGT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 ATS 2.0T 6MT Performance

Those look good, are they 19's?

----------

I like these also, http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...ll&sort=Weight

JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by JLGT View Post
    Those look good, are they 19's?

----------

I like these also, http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...ll&sort=Weight
    I can get the Revstyle in 18 or 19" for about the same price, if he will give me a better deal on the 19's so he can use the car for his website that's fine with me. They have a CS-5 and CS-7 coming next year that look great too and I would have no concerns about quality.

The BBS SR I was looking at also but waiting to see real pics of them on any car to see how they look.

ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

damn those BBS SRs are really nice! hmmm

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.