Anyone Choose the Jet Black Interior w/Jet Black Accents and the CF Interior Trim?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Anyone Choose the Jet Black Interior w/Jet Black Accents and the CF Interior Trim? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; If so, any pics? I like both the Morello Red as well as the all black interior. I just really ...
    MSG C5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Anyone Choose the Jet Black Interior w/Jet Black Accents and the CF Interior Trim?

If so, any pics?

I like both the Morello Red as well as the all black interior. I just really like the CF trim better than the polished aluminum trim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    You could always buy the trim and have it swapped out. You'd have the color AND trim you like, and it would be unique.

Re: Anyone Choose the Jet Black Interior w/Jet Black Accents and the CF Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    You could always buy the trim and have it swapped out. You'd have the color AND trim you like, and it would be unique.
    I agree. I was just hoping someone else already tried this combo and had pics. My ideal interior would be black leather with red stitching and the Carbon fiber interior trim, however I don't think that's available (yet).

I am leaning towards the Morello Red Interior with Jet Black accents, however the all black interior looks good to me as well. Minus the aluminum trim.

Does anyone know how the trim is applied? Is it stick on or is the trim fastened in some other way?

ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

Re: Anyone Choose the Jet Black Interior w/Jet Black Accents and the CF Interior Trim

the trim is a full replacement piece for each item. it's probably pressure fit in place, needing some soft plastic tools to pop each of them out. book time is less than an hour at the dealer it looks like, meaning it takes a technician probaby 15 minutes to do.

I found this picture online today when searching for 2014 ATS premiums. I'm not sure if it's just the photo, or whether or not GM removed the decorative little squares on the brushed aluminum trim for 2014. I personally like this look better. Hoping that's the case.

2014 Jet Black Leather Seating with Jet Black Accents and Brushed Aluminum Trim

2013 Jet Black Leather Seating with Jet Black Accents and Brushed Aluminum Trim

I also like the 2013 Jet Black Leather Seating with Jet Black Accents and Oil-Rubbed Bronze Trim. This combo is not listed on the 2014 build list unfortunately. I guess I could always swap in a set from the 2013 parts catalog.

ewired is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
    I would of opted for the jet black interior but the lack of Black headliner was a deal breaker. WHY GM WHY!!! So I went for the Morello Red. I think the black headliner makes the interior that much more sporty.... And the carbon is a nice touch also

Quote Originally Posted by ewired View Post
    I would of opted for the jet black interior but the lack of Black headliner was a deal breaker. WHY GM WHY!!! So I went for the Morello Red. I think the black headliner makes the interior that much more sporty.... And the carbon is a nice touch also
    What color is the headliner on the jet black interior? It looks like a gray from the pictures I've seen.

What exterior color did you match up your Morello Red interior? Also, how prominent is the red in the CF weave? The pictures really don't show too much detail.

ewired is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
    The headliner is light gray/shale in all interiors with the exception of the morello red.

I have radiant silver with the morello interior. Love it!

Standing up at the door you can't really see the red in the fiber but if your down at its level it is quite noticeable.

jibran is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6
    Hi guys
    I have the morello red with cf interior and I love it.

The headliner is light gray/shale in all interiors with the exception of the morello red.

I have radiant silver with the morello interior. Love it!

Standing up at the door you can't really see the red in the fiber but if your down at its level it is quite noticeable.
    I bet that looks awesome. Silver exterior with a red/black interior is a great combo!

jibran is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6
    Radiant silver with morello red is an excellent combo. I love it.

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

I'm pretty sure the Caramel has a black headliner.

JSATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

I had the Black Raven Morello Red interior on my 13 and now I have the Red Obsession Exterior with Morello interior and I like it much better.

Quote Originally Posted by JSATS View Post
    I had the Black Raven Morello Red interior on my 13 and now I have the Red Obsession Exterior with Morello interior and I like it much better.
    Sounds great. Do you have an pictures with the doors open to get a feel for the red on red look?

ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

there's someone on the board with a opulent blue ATS with black interior, and had the factory CF trim installed afterwards. looks great!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.