gold copper rims on my ATS
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, gold copper rims on my ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; 10 YEAR OLD RIMS with 20x8.5 5x115 bolt and +40 offset off my Jeep wrangler. Will fit perfect.Some don't like ...
    duneless is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

gold copper rims on my ATS

10 YEAR OLD RIMS with 20x8.5 5x115 bolt and +40 offset off my Jeep wrangler. Will fit perfect.Some don't like gold but I do.Not to mention I am bringing back the old school with this on a new caddy. Just waiting to buy tires.ats gold.JPG
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

clutch750 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13 AWD 2.0T Performance

Re: gold copper rims on my ATS

have any other pics like from the rear of the car. Would like to see what the 40 offset looks like. What size tire are you planning on running? I think with 20's your looking at a 30 series tire

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!
    Ludacrisvp and MoistCabbage like this.

ATSFL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T base

not a fan, but do what YOU like!

Yeah looking at a 30 tire. Maybe 225 30 20. I have to get measurements for tires because as you know there isn't alot of room. But even a 245 that I have looks to fit fine. Those rims will stick out from the wheel well close to an inch. Less offset would be better for most. But I like the wider stance. Ill try and get more pics from the rear but really need the tires first to see how it sits.[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Quote Originally Posted by clutch750 View Post
    have any other pics like from the rear of the car. Would like to see what the 40 offset looks like. What size tire are you planning on running? I think with 20's your looking at a 30 series tire
    front rim.JPG just a front view. No back view until i get the tires.

----------

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo Supremo View Post
    Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!
    Kill it with fire huh? That's what it will look like flying down the road. Remember Cadillac is a luxury brand and they always did it big. I'm not into huge wheels. 20 is great. If you like 17 in that's great also. But I don't like ridding on donuts. Post a pic of yours . I like my car to stick out. Look at my 745li pic I posted in what are you coming from post. That's who I am.

pissedoffwookiee is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

cool, stay...true...to...you!!!

that said I'm reserving forming an opinion till I see the final result, I'm just hoping you don't make the first ATS DONK.... lol

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Do what makes you happy, it's your car.

SxyDivva is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Performance 2.0T
    If YOU like it that's all that matters! I have the 18" chrome tires that highlight my door handles and other chrome trimmings on my 2014 2.0T ATS Performance. Are you gonna dip your handles and other trimmings in gold? That would really be hot! Below is a pic of my rims. DO YOU BABY!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Attached Images

clutch750 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13 AWD 2.0T Performance

are you sure that is a 40 offset? so 35 should fit even with the wheel well. Does anyone know the stock wheel offset

----------

[/COLOR][QUOTE=SxyDivva;10885753]If YOU like it that's all that matters! I have the 18" chrome tires that highlight my door handles and other chrome trimmings on my 2014 2.0T ATS Performance. Are you gonna dip your handles and other trimmings in gold? That would really be hot! Below is a pic of my rims. DO YOU BABY!

I like your 18's Thats a good look. I might dip the handles and grill parts down the road. Just need to get tires first.----------

----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffwookiee View Post
    cool, stay...true...to...you!!!

that said I'm reserving forming an opinion till I see the final result, I'm just hoping you don't make the first ATS DONK.... lol
    Never that. I just like up to 20 inch rims. I'm into more sport side of cars that's why I bought this car. I got away from BMW's. Depending on how the rims sit I want to drop it. I don't like wheel well gap. WILL NOT SEE A DONK WITH THIS CAR. I dont like that look. That should only be for old oldsmobiles and cars like that.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by clutch750 View Post
    are you sure that is a 40 offset? so 35 should fit even with the wheel well. Does anyone know the stock wheel offset
    As I remember years ago it was a 40+ offset. I could be wrong. Nothing on the back of the rim to confirm it. I like your wheels if mine had those when I bought it I would stay with those. I have a real problem with wheels and sneakers. I can't have to many. The handle I'll probably get dipped to match. First I just need to get the tires and find out if the ride will be ok. As you know the car is already stiff.
    I have a spare 245-35-20 in the garage and it looks to fit when I line it up with the wheel wheel and off set. I will probably get a 245-30-20 to be safe. But it would be nice to have the extra tire for a better ride. Everything I look at for the ATS is 35 to 40+ offset. Unless all those were wrong I was looking at.

Like you said it's what you like to put on your car. I like all the ATS's on this forum. I just don't like my 17's. I always swap out my stock rims. And they last longer putting them back on for winter

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

Depends on what you're going for. If you want to stick out (more) and have people point and give their opinion then go for it. Just be willing to accept the bad with the good as I'm sure you will be getting a lot of both.

Me personally? Not my taste. I agree the stock rims you have look bad but I'm not sure if I would (personally) go gold, 20's with them sticking out that far as it would take away from the sexiness of the car (IMO) and make it look...well....less sexy.

glenroebuck is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 AWD 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SxyDivva View Post
    If YOU like it that's all that matters! I have the 18" chrome tires that highlight my door handles and other chrome trimmings on my 2014 2.0T ATS Performance. Are you gonna dip your handles and other trimmings in gold? That would really be hot! Below is a pic of my rims. DO YOU BABY!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    those tires don't look Chrome... :P

SLA
    SLA is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3

Those wheels do not fit. The rim is past the fender. That's going to rub like crazy and look like crap doing it. Put a stack of wood under the wheel and then slowly lower the car onto it so you can see how the wheel travels through the suspension range.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.