ATS autocross
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stevo Supremo
  • 1 Post By Ihuntv8
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, ATS autocross in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfbmiL4moPU I was pretty impressed with the way ATS handles! I look forward to getting car on a road course! ...
    Ihuntv8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13ATS AWD, 14CTS-AWD

ATS autocross

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfbmiL4moPU

I was pretty impressed with the way ATS handles! I look forward to getting car on a road course! I'm not big into autocrossing! There was 80 cars total at the EVO/dsm shoot out that ran the auto cross. I finished 19 th overall with stock rubber on the car! Car impressed a lot of people!

----------

That was first run, ran 34.50 and best run was a 33.53! Fastest car ran 29.89 I believe

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: ATS autocross

awesome man! I autoX with my ATS and it consistently shocks the crowd at how amazing a caddy is at handling. Looked like a great run you had there to! ever thought of "glossing" that black on the front of the car?
    Ihuntv8 likes this.

Ihuntv8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13ATS AWD, 14CTS-AWD

Re: ATS autocross

Yes, I did the black to see if I'd like it first. The entire front of car is done in clear to try prevent chips from just everyday driving! I had ordered 3 different ATS cars, I couldn't decide on color! Lol. Love black but being OCD I would go nuts! Blue was another choice and so was grey!

----------

I also have auto trans, I miss shifting but wanted AWD! Hopefully in the future they will make AWD model with 6 speed manual. Only downfall is clutches with AWD, damn tilton clutch I had in EVO was 3500 dollars!!!
    Stevo Supremo likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.