Trade: bright metalic interior trim for any wood or carbon fiber interior?!
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, Trade: bright metalic interior trim for any wood or carbon fiber interior?! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Looking to trade out the bright work interior. Car has black interior and red exterior and the bright metal just ...
    KXAM is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Trade: bright metalic interior trim for any wood or carbon fiber interior?!

Looking to trade out the bright work interior. Car has black interior and red exterior and the bright metal just does not work for us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

lexino is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Trade: bright metalic interior trim for any wood or carbon fiber interior?!

I would trade ...but how do they come off ? .. Where you located ?

stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

if you don't find anyone to trade and are just looking to buy, im trying to get rid of a set of the dark olive ash trim
    stephencsombok likes this.

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

we really need to get the "marketplace" section of this forum up and happenin so we can get some trades done, maybe even an "official trade interior trim" thread with pictures of the interior of the car with a card with your user name and date in the photo?

I'd love to trade the Rubbed bronze trim for Aluminium if anyone wants to

KXAM is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Quote Originally Posted by stevenzoz View Post
    if you don't find anyone to trade and are just looking to buy, im trying to get rid of a set of the dark olive ash trim
    Care to shoot me your asking price?
    midili@cox.net

----------

Quote Originally Posted by lexino View Post
    I would trade ...but how do they come off ? .. Where you located ?
    Located in North San Diego County, CA.
    I will ask the dealer how easy it is to get them off.

tfw 32 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS AWD Premium

I hear you, I'm trying to get rid of my Brushed Aliminum as well on my black interior. My car is Radiant Silver and I still don't like it. I prefer the Natural Sapele which looks awsome on an all black interior. What was Cadillac thinking? Wait, Mercedes also has brushed aliminum in the competing class vehicle. Not a good choice in my opinion.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by tfw 32 View Post
    I hear you, I'm trying to get rid of my Brushed Aliminum as well on my black interior. My car is Radiant Silver and I still don't like it. I prefer the Natural Sapele which looks awsome on an all black interior. What was Cadillac thinking? Wait, Mercedes also has brushed aliminum in the competing class vehicle. Not a good choice in my opinion.
    For future buyers: my dealer offered to swap trim from any car in inventory at no cost to make the sale. The offer was made after price negotiations were over. So it's worth a shot to ask.

I agree that the aluminum trim is the least attractive but if anyone ends up selling their current trim and buying other trim because you can't find someone to swap, the aluminum trim does retail for more than the wood, so you might actually come out ahead to sell rather than swap if the same holds true for used trim.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

holy hell those are expensive!! lmfao I dont want it that bad come to think of it

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo Supremo View Post
    holy hell those are expensive!! lmfao I dont want it that bad come to think of it
    There may be some aftermarket options for less money later on. Plus the posted prices are retail. I'm sure Chris can get them for anyone cheaper. And If I remember right someone is selling them new on ebay for $6xx.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Well i can get them cheaper but not much ...

accessory parts are not marked up as much as service parts are and therefore my discount isn't nearly as much ... on cheaper parts it is often less expensive for you to buy the part locally from your dealer since adding shipping from me would put you over the list price

when it comes to something like these expensive accessories i can get $100-$150 off the list price
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Im selling the full dark olive ash trim kit for 450 Used for less than 1 month.

cullama213 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo

ewellsie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD

Does anyone have pictures of a black interior with the Black Olive Ash trim?

It seemed like the ATS that I test drove had what appeared to be a black aluminum type trim. Is that the oil rubbed bronze?

bungee91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Opulent ATS 2.0T Premium Manual
    Looking to swap my Sapelle for aluminum.. If anyone's interested PM me. I'd prefer just a straight swap, we both pay shipping to ship out. I can likely get the procedure for removal from the dealer in order to not snap any mounting points, etc... Let me know. I'm a reputable eBay seller, have good "cred" on other forums, etc.. If you're in the Chicago land area, even better, we can meet and swap right then and there.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.