Cadillac Owners Forum banner

ATS 20" wheel / tire only collection specs and pics

102K views 123 replies 13 participants last post by  DavidATS 
#99 ·
I have searched for hours and combed through thread after thread of wheel posts that drift into off topic discussions. Most of the threads started in 2013 and wheel choice is a lot better now. Can we start a 20" only thread that has pics and specs? Knowing the offset of your wheels and the size of your tires will help others like me decide on a wheel / tire package that fits their goal.

I am currently looking to go with 20 x 8.5 with 35mm offset with a 255/30/20 tire.(26" tall)

Thanks in advance.

#117 ·
View attachment 580317
245/35 20 +35 rubs the wheel liner at full cut but other then that they are great
So I have a 2017 turbo coupe and have run into issues looking into wheel and tire packages because of the difference between the coupe and sedan and lack of coupe info. Your car looks great, what exactly is your set up and how easy was it source and install. Anything not mentioned in the post. My car is a daily but I'm going to start ZZP mods soon so I don't want to hurt the performance or handling. Looks great ...

#120 ·
I have searched for hours and combed through thread after thread of wheel posts that drift into off topic discussions. Most of the threads started in 2013 and wheel choice is a lot better now. Can we start a 20" only thread that has pics and specs? Knowing the offset of your wheels and the size of your tires will help others like me decide on a wheel / tire package that fits their goal.

I am currently looking to go with 20 x 8.5 with 35mm offset with a 255/30/20 tire.(26" tall)

Thanks in advance.
Who makes those sick ass rims PKCaddy??

#121 ·

Thanks in advance.
Hey i have to ask, what brand are those rims?
Sexxy...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.