My new red ATS - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, My new red ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Just found out (thanks for sharing this info). Your dealer will receive your iPad just before delivery if the vehicle ...
    Its an ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
    Just found out (thanks for sharing this info). Your dealer will receive your iPad just before delivery if the vehicle and it is given to you at the time of "purchase." This might be a good tool to use to figure out when your car will show up at the dealer...

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Re: My new red ATS

Quote Originally Posted by Its an ATS View Post
    Just found out (thanks for sharing this info). Your dealer will receive your iPad just before delivery if the vehicle and it is given to you at the time of "purchase." This might be a good tool to use to figure out when your car will show up at the dealer...
    Please correct this, it makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ddawson
    Please correct this, it makes no sense.
    Sure. Was thanking everyone for sharing the free iPad info. Then I went on to explain what my salesman explained to me. The dealership that you ordered your ATS from will receive an iPad a few days before said ordered car arrives. When you "take delivery" of your new ATS they hand you the iPad that arrived days before. Sorry about the confusing post. Was on the phone with a vendor while I was typing.

zr1mom is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Prem 2.0T AWD Black Raven Red

The cadillac press release states that all XTS's with CUE get iPads (mentions nothing about the ATS). Did your car come with the iPad in it, or did the salesman say Surprise, here's your iPad?!?!? Don't get me wrong. I hope you are correct! I've been putting off buying an iPad for years now.
    url]http://www.autotrader.com/research/article/car-news/191059/2013-cadillac-ats-offers-cue-and-apple-ipad.jsp?LNX=SOMEDTWGENPOST[/url]

The salesman did surprise me with it.

http://www.autotrader.com/research/a...SOMEDTWGENPOST

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Sure. Was thanking everyone for sharing the free iPad info. Then I went on to explain what my salesman explained to me. The dealership that you ordered your ATS from will receive an iPad a few days before said ordered car arrives. When you "take delivery" of your new ATS they hand you the iPad that arrived days before. Sorry about the confusing post. Was on the phone with a vendor while I was typing.
    Thanks.

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

First thing my dealer gave me when I picked up the car....from my hands to my wife's.....oh, well..

Quote Originally Posted by rustybear3
    First thing my dealer gave me when I picked up the car....from my hands to my wife's.....oh, well..
    Lol!!! I bought my wife a MAC, so that shouldn't happen. On the other hand, my car may disappear at times... I wish they offered a V6 with a manual.... That might help my situation.

Jercat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 G8 GXP

Great color choice. I have a sport metallic red G8 and love the color. My choice for the caddy thou, is the thundergray.

pever is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisG
    No. No Ipad in Canada... Lucky you...
    Email from GM Canada:

"Thank you for your email.

In today's competitive business world, General Motors of Canada Ltd. (GMCL) makes every effort to offer our customers quality products and services. It is never our intent to offend any individual or group of consumers.

In response, we can confirm that General Motors in the United States operates under a different marketing strategy and therefore our Canadian customers will not be participating in the Cadillac-Ipad program. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment you may experience.

Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Limited. Please visit our website again."

No loss, never expected it... Just would have been a welcome bonus.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.