What is this?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS Picture Forum Discussion, What is this? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I tried to start a new thread for this, but was unable. Scene from American Chopper. They are touring the ...
    brothleutner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS 4

What is this?

I tried to start a new thread for this, but was unable. Scene from American Chopper. They are touring the Cadillac design studio, looks like at about 3:40ish there is a ats coupe either model, or model of the prototype. As I'm not that big of an expert on all the future stuff, I thought you all would like to take a gander. Also, just in my opinion, if you watch the whole episode, PJD's rear fender for his bike is pretty wicked. That dude he hires to do sheet metal is a metal wizard (wizard of sheet metal, not slaying demons with his full Marshall Stack and flying V).

http://www.youtube.com/user/UtubeVlo.../0/CXV56IrvQj0

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bruff1977 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Re: Cadillac ATS Coupe Rendition

There are a lot of 'easter eggs' in the show. Haven't watched it yet in HD. Around the 5:25 mark in the YT video, the illustration on the wall to the right of the XTS Platinum (between Clay Dean and Senior) has me wondering if that's the front and rear of the ATS-V or the new CTS-V...

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Re: What is this?

I moved your post into a new topic - but I wasn't sure what to call it.. Did you receive an error message when trying to start the new topic?

Quote Originally Posted by brothleutner View Post
    I tried to start a new thread for this, but was unable. Scene from American Chopper. They are touring the Cadillac design studio, looks like at about 3:40ish there is a ats coupe either model, or model of the prototype. As I'm not that big of an expert on all the future stuff, I thought you all would like to take a gander. Also, just in my opinion, if you watch the whole episode, PJD's rear fender for his bike is pretty wicked. That dude he hires to do sheet metal is a metal wizard (wizard of sheet metal, not slaying demons with his full Marshall Stack and flying V).

http://www.youtube.com/user/UtubeVlo.../0/CXV56IrvQj0
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

good catch. I believe that is the cien concept though. hard tell as that thoughtless blonde was in the way, and that camera panned so quickly.

brothleutner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post
    I moved your post into a new topic - but I wasn't sure what to call it.. Did you receive an error message when trying to start the new topic?
    Thanks for starting a new one up for me. Message said I wasn't authorized.

I was thinking later it might just be the cien as well. There is a truck rear fender shot as well in that video as well. The wheel looked like it was for a silverado, but why would they be showing a chevy truck at the cadillac design studio? All the shots did crack me up, as far as how set up everything was. Is somebody really working on the CTS Coupe clay model still?

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by brothleutner View Post
    Thanks for starting a new one up for me. Message said I wasn't authorized.
    I'm glad you pointed this out to me.. NOBODY was able to start topics except for me. I had no idea.. Same went for the XTS forum. I fixed the problem.....
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Sal, being very territorial about his concept forums...

If they have a Silverado in the design studio, the Escalade shares its platform. Maybe that has something to do with it.

jagowar is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I rewatched that segment.... you did get alot of little design queues.

We might have also gotten a image of the front of the ATS at the 4:06 mark (the silver/white concept image on the board) but it was pretty blurry to really tell (could have easily been a cts but the proifile looks right and it seems to fit the teaser we got)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.