Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2015/16 ATS Emblems

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  JTS97Z28 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Does anyone happen to know the part numbers of the new style emblems? I'm looking to change to the new look and am having trouble, I think I've found the right part number for the Front grille new badge (23157689), but am having trouble finding the rear emblem, the only number I've found is 23157691 and every GM part website has the picture of that emblem as the old style.

Any help is appreciated!

#7 ·
Will do, I'm still looking for a factory grille that I can modify, but once I find that I'll let you know (I don't want to take my only grille off and modify it without a backup) so I'm stalking ebay for a cheap used one that I can play with. I've got some ambitious plans for my very own custom ATS-V Sport model, I'll keep you updated!

#13 ·
I know this is an old thread, but I don't see how the OP planned to attach the front new crest to the old grill unless it's more or less just a rig job and glue it in place or something lol. Unless you do the full front conversion I just don't see how it would look right. Also, don't forget the front emblems are different between adaptive cruise equipped vehicles.
The rear trunk lid is an easy job regardless of year.
Don't forget to change out your airbag to complete the job and change the one you see the most...the one right in front of your face ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.