Cadillac Owners Forum banner

My optioned out op blue premium awd

26K views 68 replies 28 participants last post by  carpenter 
#1 ·
The first of many pictures! I am going to spend the day detailing tomorrow.

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
Cisitalia said:
Yes thanks for the pix and video. You documented my feelings, this damn car sounds so good. No need for an aftermarket exhaust. I say that now..... but ;)
I have to agree with you. I think I've said "this sounds pretty damn good for a V6" at least 5-10 times in 24 hours. Coming from 6 LS engine cars, with a Z06 being the most recent, I never thought I'd enjoy the sound of a V6 again. I will be on the hunt for a catback! Stock is boring (general statement not about the ATS)

#27 ·
This is my first V6 engined car and the engine and exhaust note is better than I expected. I too have had some V8 Corvettes and they sounded great. Expecially mine had a cam and headers.

I can understand wanting an aftermarket exhaust, but I think this stock exhaust is pretty good when compared to other cars stock exhaust systems. Good job GM!

#24 ·
Graduated Clever 03, Missouri state 07.

----------

All the brushed aluminum on the doors and dash
Small world. I graduated from Nixa and lived in Clever for 8 yrs. Moved to Dallas area last Oct. you might have seen my other car around Clever, silver 2010 Mustang GT. My wife and kids stayed in Clever on Canon St. until school was over. I had my silver CTS at that time when I visited them.

#28 ·
Cisitalia said:
This is my first V6 engined car and the engine and exhaust note is better than I expected. I too have had some V8 Corvettes and they sounded great. Expecially mine had a cam and headers.

I can understand wanting an aftermarket exhaust, but I think this stock exhaust is pretty good when compared to other cars stock exhaust systems. Good job GM!
Agree 100%. Maybe even a mild the wild type exhaust like I had on my C6 Z... That would have been easy to do, and wouldn't have pushed the price point much.

#29 ·

----------

CF installed. I'm very happy with the CF/Jet black combination!

----------

They surprised me with the all weather floor mats too. Nothing like getting free stuff!

----------

Had a little sun at work. Not the best location, but it at least shows the winter sun on the paint. I'm hoping for some better light this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.