#1 ·
Hey guys like the title says we need minimum 10 firm commitments to get a deal
from BNR on a tune/cable package

1 SIREN05
2 donavo
3 MYERSBALLS
4 ROMANATS
5 ?????

BNR once we hit 10 what will the group buy be??

#35 ·
I'll preface by saying that I don't have experience with your company, but I have heard only good things so I have significant faith in you/your product. I'm just a little nervous about something going wrong. I know there are lots of people out there running your tunes that haven't had any problems whatsoever. But what happens if someone does have a problem?

#36 ·
Can you elaborate on what problem you are worried about? We've tuned thousands of GM 2.0T engines including my own 2010 Cobalt SS which has 45000 miles on it. We also own a 2008 HHR SS that is approaching 80,000 miles that was used as a test mule. Trifecta owns a 2013 ATS A6 2.0T that is running a much more aggressive tune than what we sell, 0 problems. If you ever have a part failure or something like that, you just need to flash back to stock and take the car to the dealership.

#45 ·
I had a BNR tune in my '11 3.6DI CTS coupe. I had a KPE intake, ported T-B, and a Magnaflow cat back exhaust with it. The intake alone will help a lot with this tune. I was very pleased with the tune and the way the engine/trans responded faster and with much more power. I would recommend their tune for this engine with no reservations.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.