#1 ·
Hey guys like the title says we need minimum 10 firm commitments to get a deal
from BNR on a tune/cable package

1 SIREN05
2 donavo
3 MYERSBALLS
4 ROMANATS
5 ?????

BNR once we hit 10 what will the group buy be??

#8 ·
yeah seriously...15 is not very significant. i think its very fair but were kind of gonna b the first batch of forum members that will buy this. im still a little iffy since im not sure how reversible it is and how much it will hurt in the future. but for the right price, im interested.

#22 ·
What cable do you see for $100? The red cable is $150. That's the cheapest that I'm aware of.

Ill get the phone number up on the site but for future reference our phone number is on every single order invoice when you buy, we respond to email 24/7, have a live chat person you can talk to on the site during the day, and if you leave a message outside business hours and its something urgent we do call you back right away. We also have the ability to remote control your computer to help you out if you get in a jam (you'd have to allow this of course)

Our phone number is 561-600-5543 or toll free at 1-877-331-8454. I'm not usually in the office during the day so my wife will normally answer but if you call and need to talk to me she'll let me know and ill call you.

#19 ·
I am curious to see a dyno graph of a stock 2.0L Manual RWD before and after the tune. I saw the video online of the AWD 2.0L that made about 155awhp prior to the tuning and I just didn't find that to be an accurate representation. I would believe it I guess if I saw a few pulls in that range to back it up. I am sure I am not the only one with the same skepticisms.

Either way the post tune power levels sounded pretty legitimate to me, I just have an issue believing what I saw in that video for the baseline. Not sure if you have the dyno graphs of the Manual RWD handy or not.

Thank you!

#24 ·
We don't have an actual shop, we have a home office. I do tune in person for street tunes and I use hp logic in Wellington for dyno tuning and installs. If you ever wanted to meet up in person and talk about tuning or parts id be happy to.

You would actually not need to buy the cable if you wanted to do an in person tune

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.