Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Cracked CUE screen

9K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  AMetal 
#1 ·
So I left my car parked in the yard at home yesterday and this morning when I got in I noticed that the CUE infotainment screen has a spider web crack. It's behind the surface glass. The temperature only got up to like low 80s yesterday. There is obviously no damage or trauma to the outer glass. I sure hope this is covered by my warranty. I'm rather disappointed in the quality. Any advice here would be awesome. Thanks.

#4 ·
My wife and I went down the shore in no on Sunday all was well. She got in the car on Monday to go to work and the right side of the CUE is spiderwebbed. The car is a 2014 with only 5 k on it and the hottest it got in jersey to date was 81 degrees for the first time last week since last winter.

I'm calling Brogan in Totawa tomorrow to see what they say. Man this car has had like 4 recalls already.
Nothing major but a pain in the butt having to go fix these things every time I turn around.

#12 ·
My '14 ATS with 44k miles and a warranty that ended in last March just developed spider cracks. My first call with Cadillac assistance resulted in 'too bad so sad'. After reminding them there are hundreds of known cases as well as a bulletin I was given a case number and told a 'senior' assistance will now handle my case. All dealers are charging $1400 to replace the center stack. Owning this ATS has become a pain and has taken the fun out of what was a fun car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.