Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Shuddering in Front

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  rustybear3 
#1 ·
I have started to notice that while making a turn and giving it throttle, I can feel a shuddering that seems to be in the right front area. Car has less than 4500 miles and tires have never been rotated yet. Anybody have any thoughts as to what it might be?

#2 ·
Hello
I have a 2015 ATS AWD 2.0 liter turbo with approx. the same mileage as your car and have started to notice the same shuddering. I seem to feel it on my right thigh (don't have blind side warning) I took it into the dealership this morning to have them check it out but they couldn't replicate the shudder, so for now I will monitor and bring it back if it continues to have this problem. Have you had any luck at your dealership finding the problem?

#3 ·
Hello Greeny173

I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing this shuttering in your ATS. We certainly understand how this may be frustrating and apologize for the delay in our response. Have you had the opportunity to contact your local Cadillac dealership to inform them of this? If not, we'd be happy to reach out to them on your behalf to schedule an appointment for a diagnosis. To proceed, please send us your full contact information, VIN, preferred dealership and current mileage. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Alex H.
Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Hello WJ1013,

We’re truly sorry to hear about these shuttering concerns in your ATS. It is to my understanding that you have visited your dealership and that they were unable to replicate this concern. However, should you decide to visit your dealership again for another diagnosis, please feel free to send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, preferred dealership and current mileage.

Sincerely,

Alex H.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.