2015 MY Changes - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, 2015 MY Changes in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by Hot Rod Joe Hey M5eater. Just noticed your in Suffolk too. I have yet to see another ...
    M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Re: 2015 MY Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rod Joe View Post
    Hey M5eater. Just noticed your in Suffolk too. I have yet to see another ATS on the road here. I did see a black ATS4 at the grocery store in IOW with CT tags a few weeks ago but none actually on the road.

Does your tag on the CTS-v say M5EATER? I thought i saw that tag before on a CT-V on the JRB once.

Oh yea, the subject is 2015 MY, where is the ATS v-sport or ATS-V?
    Hi there!

I've only ever seen them out in Va beach. I'm in the harborview area instead of downtown.

It used to, yup

was either a black diamond or an opulent blue

i've got the future ATS-V plate running on the 400awhp B5 right now (m3eatr)

the issue isn't physically removing it, as I'm pretty good with a wrench, its that the CUE system will not work with it removed. Someone tried it previously without luck.
    so in a word; ridiculous.

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

An ATS with CT tags? I'm here in CT and have seen like 1 ATS on the road. And it looked like a rental car. But you see one in VA? Tell them to stay down there please. I like not seeing any around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rod Joe View Post
    Hey M5eater. Just noticed your in Suffolk too. I have yet to see another ATS on the road here. I did see a black ATS4 at the grocery store in IOW with CT tags a few weeks ago but none actually on the road.

Does your tag on the CTS-v say M5EATER? I thought i saw that tag before on a CT-V on the JRB once.

Oh yea, the subject is 2015 MY, where is the ATS v-sport or ATS-V?

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by rustybear3 View Post
    I absolutely HATE most changes they've made regarding the 2015 ATS Coupe....hopefully it won't follow to the Sedan, but I won't hold my breath.

1. Eliminating the Brownstone interior....I love mine, could care less about an all black or Morello Red interior....only giving you 2 choices of interiors without additional cost....extra charges for the other two interiors..... !!!
    Since I won't be buying another ATS (ATS-V likely though), they don't impact me but if I was buying now I would also be unhappy. The Brownstone is the ONLY non-black interior Cadillac offered for the ATS. Sure they let you have some swaths of other colors with the black but I am not a fan of black dashes, steering wheels,etc..

I would have preferred that Brownstone had been extra cost or rather used semi-aniline which is what makes the new interiors extra cost. The cost isn't for the colors but the kind of leather.

4. Automatic seat belt tightening....unnecessary cost and expense for THIS??? I'll tighten my own belt!!!
    I don't mind if its extra tightening at time of impact.

5. Suede trim...
    Depends on where and how much. The entire backside of the front seats like some of the autoshow Coupes is NOT good.

6. Ruined the spoiler look of the car. Like the older "light"style better.
    I would have bet they are leaving the sedan alone. But then I would also have bet the Luxury sedans were getting HIDS if the Luxury coupes did.

They went backward in some areas and forward in others. Makes me glad I bought my MY2013.
    Same here.
    rustybear3 likes this.

HandletheTruth is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

No ventilated seats indicated for MY15.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.