Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Other Moderator Edit: If you have parts for sale or parts that you want, post in the ATS/ATS-V Parts for ...
    Hoosier Daddy is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread

Other Moderator Edit: If you have parts for sale or parts that you want, post in the ATS/ATS-V Parts for Sale forum in the Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace. Note that when you go to post a new thread, the first box is a Prefix pull-down menu, which allows you select whether you have parts for sale, for trade, or if you want to buy. Select the correct prefix and your thread title will be marked with the appropriate abbreviation in bold letters.

Some other model forums have a thread like this, so why not? If you have ATS parts for sale or are looking for ATS parts, post in this thread. You'll probably also want to post in the classifieds section if you have parts to sell.

Rules:
    • ONLY for sale or wanted posts are allowed (rule starts April 15th, 2014 at which time all other posts may be deleted).
    • For sale posts MUST include an asking price and your location.
    • For sale posts must include a picture of the part(s) with something in the picture showing the date and the seller's forum ID (the Stevo Supremo rule).
    • Posts can NOT include any links. All information and pics must be visible in the post.
    • No responses to for sale or wanted posts are allowed in the thread. Contact the buyer or seller via PM.
    • An item for sale can NOT be re-posted for at least 2 weeks (subject to change).
    • Businesses can NOT post but members who make parts can sell them if the price is < $50.
    • Buyer beware. Buyers are solely responsible for their satisfaction with any purchase.
    • Violations of these rules can lead to banning from posting in this thread.
    • PM me after an item sells if you want it flagged as sold so people don't keep contacting you.
    • All rules are subject to change.
    ben.gators, don.davis and Josif like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread

On other car forums it's worked out well that when you sell something you need to include in the photo a piece of paper with your screen name/date/location... just a thought for this place as well

Moderator edit: Thanks Steve. I made part of that a rule. We just need the forum ID and date appearing in the photos of the parts. Both of those can be verified against the post's date and poster's ID. I don't want location to only appear in a picture hosted elsewhere. If the rules called for location both in a picture and as text in the post, some would forget one or the other and I don't want to be reacting to that.

deedward is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium

New Brownstone Floor Mats For Sale

BRAND NEW BROWNSTONE DELUXE FLOOR MATS

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a brand new in the factory box 4-piece set of Deluxe Brownstone floor mats, part #22937097. These list for $155 but I'll sell them for $120 shipped UPS Ground to lower 48 from Champaign-Urbana, IL. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

New Black Diamond Tricoat Spoiler For Sale

BRAND NEW BLACK DIAMOND TRICOAT SPOILER

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a brand new in the factory box Black Diamond Tricoat Spoiler, part #22802721. Comes with all hardware and template. Protective wrap has never been removed. This lists for $425 but I'll sell it for $325 shipped UPS Ground to lower 48 from Champaign-Urbana, IL. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

18" Polished Aluminum Wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires For Sale

18" OEM POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH CONTINENTAL EXTREME CONTACT DWS NON-RUNFLAT TIRES

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a set of nearly new take-off OEM 18" Polished Aluminum wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DWS 225/40 ZR 18 92Y M+S All Season NON-runflat tires.

If you want to get away from the run-flat tires, this is a really great way to go. These tires are extremely quiet and the ride and handling are greatly improved over the stock run-flats. These tires have only about 800 miles on them. I put the original wheels and tires back on my ATS before I sold it.

Comes with OEM tire pressure sensors and center caps and they have been road force balanced so these are ready to bolt on and go. I also have the correct trunk liner and GM inflator kit that I will list in a separate post.

I am located in Champaign-Urbana, IL and would prefer to not ship them. I'll work with you on a local pick-up if you are close or can meet you someplace to complete the deal. I will ship them at the buyer's expense if necessary.

The tires are $580 at TireRack.com and I figure the wheels are worth about $1,200. I'll sell the ready-to-install wheels and tires with TPM Sensors for $1,500 or best offer.

Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Make offer

If anyone is interested in any of my items, please feel free to make me an offer. I need to move these items. If no one here is interested they're going to eBay.

Thanks!

Dan

Re: Make offer

Mirror and Trunk Liner "kit" have been sold.

Thanks!

Spalding_Speaks is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD 6MT
    WANTED.....

Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces. I have the brushed aluminum with etchings as my trim. Id like to swap somebody that has the CF for my BA. I'm willing to pay extra for the carbon and I'll pay shipping both ways. Please PM me or email me at:

Joshua.C.Spalding@gmail.com

thanks in advance

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

WANTED:

used catless downpipe. or high flow catted.

thecribt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ats

tail light

hi iam looking for a right side tail light for a 2014 ats

please help message me jgirard40@hotmail.com if you have any info , thanks names jack

socalcaddyats is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 14 ats

Free Stuff for the ATS.

Edit by moderator" moved this post to the for sale/wanted thread. Suspending the requirement for pictures due to the "free" nature and since the poster didn't post here in the first place.

r20141116_025242.jpg20141116_025343.jpg

To be frank, within the next few days I am no longer going to have an ATS however I will have an XTS , so I took everything out, I have 2 options, I could sell it on Ebay, or I can give it away. Honestly i'd rather give it all away. I already bought the same stuff for my XTS which I haven't bought yet. Includes spare 17" tire with continental tire on it. (pefect fitment for 18's)

For those people talking trash on my last post about accessories, this is not for you seriously. So I have, cover all mats, anti slip mats for compartments, ebay bulbs, a trunk mat, plastic (made myself mats). Above is what they look like just on the driver seat. The mats are meant to cover everything so that guy that gets into your car doesn't pull a Rick James on your couch (car seats/floor). When I first purchased these I showed them to my mom, she loved them. For Christmas I got her some for her MKZ, and she loves them, they are nice.

Its all for free, all I ask is you pay for shipping (if you aren't picking it up local) and just a roll of tape as I will need it. The black mats in the picture above, for driver passenger and the back seat. The only thing about mine, is I broke off one anchor piece on the driver side, still great, still fits, rough material, won't get dirty, also does good with liquid. Once you put them in, dirt will have a hard time getting under them. The plastic mats are included, they were from a chair mat, I just them up and made them to custom fit the car before I got the black ones, then I ended up using both.

Check the links below for what I am including. Just message me if you are interested, if you have questions just post. Thanks

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...unded_by_large

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...rain_Cadillac_
    (I am only giving these away if my fob for the XTS is not the same, these stick nice in your pocket, I could hang upside down and my key is not going anywhere. I do have a few extra, red color though)

http://www.dhgate.com/product/high-q...1-4-1|33864764 (Black w/White writing)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/high-...219500770.html (You will need new Velcro for it, you just fold it in half and it sticks, you need the rough side)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...=9263&cv=15091 (Not sure if these work on the XTS, but they will make backing up in dark areas easy)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281356933645...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251539151089...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I would put the splash guards in this, but I am too lazy to take them off, sorry!

listrats is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD

Re: Free Stuff for the ATS.

Well thats very nice of you...

Is your trunk mat the leather non slip floor mat from Hong Kong? Any idea how much shipping would be to ship to NY?

Quote Originally Posted by socalcaddyats View Post
    Edit by moderator" moved this post to the for sale/wanted thread. Suspending the requirement for pictures due to the "free" nature and since the poster didn't post here in the first place.

rAttachment 274569Attachment 274577

To be frank, within the next few days I am no longer going to have an ATS however I will have an XTS , so I took everything out, I have 2 options, I could sell it on Ebay, or I can give it away. Honestly i'd rather give it all away. I already bought the same stuff for my XTS which I haven't bought yet. Includes spare 17" tire with continental tire on it. (pefect fitment for 18's)

For those people talking trash on my last post about accessories, this is not for you seriously. So I have, cover all mats, anti slip mats for compartments, ebay bulbs, a trunk mat, plastic (made myself mats). Above is what they look like just on the driver seat. The mats are meant to cover everything so that guy that gets into your car doesn't pull a Rick James on your couch (car seats/floor). When I first purchased these I showed them to my mom, she loved them. For Christmas I got her some for her MKZ, and she loves them, they are nice.

Its all for free, all I ask is you pay for shipping (if you aren't picking it up local) and just a roll of tape as I will need it. The black mats in the picture above, for driver passenger and the back seat. The only thing about mine, is I broke off one anchor piece on the driver side, still great, still fits, rough material, won't get dirty, also does good with liquid. Once you put them in, dirt will have a hard time getting under them. The plastic mats are included, they were from a chair mat, I just them up and made them to custom fit the car before I got the black ones, then I ended up using both.

Check the links below for what I am including. Just message me if you are interested, if you have questions just post. Thanks

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...unded_by_large

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...rain_Cadillac_
    (I am only giving these away if my fob for the XTS is not the same, these stick nice in your pocket, I could hang upside down and my key is not going anywhere. I do have a few extra, red color though)

http://www.dhgate.com/product/high-q...1-4-1|33864764 (Black w/White writing)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/high-...219500770.html (You will need new Velcro for it, you just fold it in half and it sticks, you need the rough side)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...=9263&cv=15091 (Not sure if these work on the XTS, but they will make backing up in dark areas easy)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281356933645...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251539151089...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I would put the splash guards in this, but I am too lazy to take them off, sorry!

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL
    Want to buy any lip kit. Used.

danj1071 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 2.0T

Anyone have a non EMT trunk tray that they would like to trade for an EMT tray or sell?

thecribt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ats

found one and jees uss you have alot of work to take off the tail lamp...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.