Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Some other model forums have a thread like this, so why not? If you have ATS parts for sale or ...
    Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread

Some other model forums have a thread like this, so why not? If you have ATS parts for sale or are looking for ATS parts, post in this thread. You'll probably also want to post in the classifieds section if you have parts to sell.

Rules:
    • ONLY for sale or wanted posts are allowed (rule starts April 15th, 2014 at which time all other posts may be deleted).
    • For sale posts MUST include an asking price and your location.
    • For sale posts must include a picture of the part(s) with something in the picture showing the date and the seller's forum ID (the Stevo Supremo rule).
    • Posts can NOT include any links. All information and pics must be visible in the post.
    • No responses to for sale or wanted posts are allowed in the thread. Contact the buyer or seller via PM.
    • An item for sale can NOT be re-posted for at least 2 weeks (subject to change).
    • Businesses can NOT post but members who make parts can sell them if the price is < $50.
    • Buyer beware. Buyers are solely responsible for their satisfaction with any purchase.
    • Violations of these rules can lead to banning from posting in this thread.
    • PM me after an item sells if you want it flagged as sold so people don't keep contacting you.
    • All rules are subject to change.
    ben.gators and don.davis like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: Official ATS Parts Wanted/Parts for sale thread

On other car forums it's worked out well that when you sell something you need to include in the photo a piece of paper with your screen name/date/location... just a thought for this place as well

Moderator edit: Thanks Steve. I made part of that a rule. We just need the forum ID and date appearing in the photos of the parts. Both of those can be verified against the post's date and poster's ID. I don't want location to only appear in a picture hosted elsewhere. If the rules called for location both in a picture and as text in the post, some would forget one or the other and I don't want to be reacting to that.

don.davis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD Performance

SOLD

My Weathertech mats got here and therefore have a set full set of brand-new rubber all-weather floor mats. They're black, Cadillac original, with "ATS" imprint/logo. Let me know if you're interested. If you've never seen them, they seem to be high-quality rubber, lock onto the floor nipples, have deep ribbing, don't scoot around, etc. I just wanted the wrap-around catch-all protection of the deep dish Weathertechs.

Price: $75 if I ship, $55 if you pick them up.

Condition: Driver's mat has been in the car and used for 4 months, no signs of wear. The other three mats don't even have a footprint on them.

Dear reader, fear not for the slight smudging visible in the pictures, it's just dirty water I have yet to wash off. These are as new and will be sparkly clean upon delivery.

deedward is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium

New Brownstone Floor Mats For Sale

BRAND NEW BROWNSTONE DELUXE FLOOR MATS

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a brand new in the factory box 4-piece set of Deluxe Brownstone floor mats, part #22937097. These list for $155 but I'll sell them for $120 shipped UPS Ground to lower 48 from Champaign-Urbana, IL. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

New Black Diamond Tricoat Spoiler For Sale

BRAND NEW BLACK DIAMOND TRICOAT SPOILER

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a brand new in the factory box Black Diamond Tricoat Spoiler, part #22802721. Comes with all hardware and template. Protective wrap has never been removed. This lists for $425 but I'll sell it for $325 shipped UPS Ground to lower 48 from Champaign-Urbana, IL. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

18" Polished Aluminum Wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires For Sale

18" OEM POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH CONTINENTAL EXTREME CONTACT DWS NON-RUNFLAT TIRES

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a set of nearly new take-off OEM 18" Polished Aluminum wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DWS 225/40 ZR 18 92Y M+S All Season NON-runflat tires.

If you want to get away from the run-flat tires, this is a really great way to go. These tires are extremely quiet and the ride and handling are greatly improved over the stock run-flats. These tires have only about 800 miles on them. I put the original wheels and tires back on my ATS before I sold it.

Comes with OEM tire pressure sensors and center caps and they have been road force balanced so these are ready to bolt on and go. I also have the correct trunk liner and GM inflator kit that I will list in a separate post.

I am located in Champaign-Urbana, IL and would prefer to not ship them. I'll work with you on a local pick-up if you are close or can meet you someplace to complete the deal. I will ship them at the buyer's expense if necessary.

The tires are $580 at TireRack.com and I figure the wheels are worth about $1,200. I'll sell the ready-to-install wheels and tires with TPM Sensors for $1,500 or best offer.

Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

NON-RUNFLAT Trunk Liner and OEM Tire Inflator Kit For Sale

OEM NON-RUNFLAT TRUNK LINER AND GM TIRE INFLATOR KIT

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a nearly brand new in the factory box OEM trunk liner for ATS cars with non-runflat tires and the new OEM GM tire inflator kit. The trunk liner is part #22844337 (list $103.40), the compressor is part #22937291 (list $135.07) and the repair kit which is the bottle of sealant and hose is part #20927667 (list $30.38). This all lists for $269 but I'll sell it for $225 shipped UPS Ground to lower 48 from Champaign-Urbana, IL. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

2014 Frameless Rear View Mirror For Sale

2014 FRAMELESS REAR VIEW MIRROR, AUTO DIMMING, FOR SALE

I have sold my ATS and have a few items left that I need to clear out. This is a nearly brand new in the factory box 2014 Frameless Rear View Mirror, part #22968614. This fits 2013 and 2014 ATS with the self-dimming feature. It is Plug and Play in the 2013 if you want to upgrade to the frameless style. It really does look a lot nicer than the framed 2013 mirror. I had this installed in my 2013 ATS Premium for about 3 weeks before I decided to sell the car. It's in absolutely perfect condition. This lists for $157.35 but I'll sell it for $100 shipped UPS Ground to lower 48 from Champaign-Urbana, IL. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Make offer

If anyone is interested in any of my items, please feel free to make me an offer. I need to move these items. If no one here is interested they're going to eBay.

Thanks!

Dan

Re: Make offer

Mirror and Trunk Liner "kit" have been sold.

Thanks!

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL
    Hey guys, the DonAvo cup holders are back in stock for those that want them

Im sure many of you already know what this is so I wont go into too much detail for their function.

They are 30 each for now since i had to drive up my costs for getting them, but the trade-off is that now the whole thing is professionally made and bonded and cut. basically this time, i didnt cut the rubber sheets by hand and glue them myself. even tho they came out very good, now the rubbers are CNCd as well as the plastics. so its all a perfect shape.

they are available on ebay right now. since my PM box could get full, it would be convenient to go there:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/171419752385...witem=&vxp=mtr

jbonacci is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS Luxury 2.0T & '13 SRX4 Performance

SOLD!!!!!!!

Traded my '14 ATS for a '14 CTS, so I have the following items for sale:

WeatherTech DigitalFit Liners, front only (driver & passenger), black.
    OEM Cargo Mat

Price: $120 for everything! This is a great deal considering that the WeatherTech liners are $130 including shipping and the cargo mat is $110. I live in Rochester, NY and prefer a FTF sale. I will ship if the buyer wants to pay for it. pm if interested.

Spalding_Speaks is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD 6MT
    WANTED.....

Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces. I have the brushed aluminum with etchings as my trim. Id like to swap somebody that has the CF for my BA. I'm willing to pay extra for the carbon and I'll pay shipping both ways. Please PM me or email me at:

Joshua.C.Spalding@gmail.com

thanks in advance

45acp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS 3.6

I have a set of OEM 17" polished aluminum wheels for sale with tires off of my 2014 ATS. They have, at most, 450 miles on them. There is a slight gouge on one of the tires with some curb rash (see pic). It still holds air and is not compromised.

All are still factory balanced, and include the TPMS sensors. The tires are Michelin MXM4 run flats 225/45R17 all around. Lug nuts are not included.

Asking $700, buyer pays shipping which would be around $200 or so. They are located in Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY 11757. I'll ship them UPS Ground as we have an account at work.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

WANTED:

used catless downpipe. or high flow catted.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.