Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Bluetooth will not stay connected to Iphone 5 since update a little over a week ago

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  H-town_V 
#1 ·
Ever since I downloaded the latest IOS update, my Bluetooth will not stay connected. I have never had an issue with this before and I have owned the car for over 1 year. The problem seems to have started with the latest update to my IPhone 5. It connects and disconnects constantly. Is this something that CUE needs to update? Anyone else with this issue?

Good morning, Your CF account is activated. Please use the Settings and Profile tabs to update your birth date, approximate location, vehicle owned, and time zone - Do you really live in London ?

#4 ·
Re: Bluetooth Connectivity

Ever since I updated the IOS on my Iphone 5 it will not stay connected to Bluetooth in my ATS. It connects and disconnects constantly.
That's not normal. You can test to see if another phone stays connected or if your iPhone stays connected to another car with similar bluetooth technology (another Cadillac for example) to see if your problem is your phone or your car. I'm sure your dealer will help you determine which if you don't want to do it on your own.

#3 ·
Re: Bluetooth Connectivity

Site news and registration has nothing to do with ATS or Bluetooth.

Please update your profile to show info on your car, year, approximate location - it sure makes advice easier for the guys in ATS.

Moved.

#7 ·
abal, please go to your profile and add the year, model and collection (e.g. Luxury, Premium, etc.) of your Cadillac(s). That information greatly affects the answers to many questions. People who can help you often will ignore posts rather than going back and forth to get that information first.

You can update the info here (under additional information): http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

While you are there, enter your general location. Sometimes another member may offer to help with some problem or project in person but only if they see you are in their vicinity. Yes, yes, I know I use a joke city name but only because nobody in their right mind would ever offer to help me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.