Bluetooth will not stay connected to Iphone 5 since update a little over a week ago
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Bluetooth will not stay connected to Iphone 5 since update a little over a week ago in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Ever since I downloaded the latest IOS update, my Bluetooth will not stay connected. I have never had an issue ...
    abale is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Bluetooth will not stay connected to Iphone 5 since update a little over a week ago

Ever since I downloaded the latest IOS update, my Bluetooth will not stay connected. I have never had an issue with this before and I have owned the car for over 1 year. The problem seems to have started with the latest update to my IPhone 5. It connects and disconnects constantly. Is this something that CUE needs to update? Anyone else with this issue?

__________________________________________________ _____________

Good morning, Your CF account is activated. Please use the Settings and Profile tabs to update your birth date, approximate location, vehicle owned, and time zone - Do you really live in London ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

abale is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Bluetooth Connectivity

Ever since I updated the IOS on my Iphone 5 it will not stay connected to Bluetooth in my ATS. It connects and disconnects constantly.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Bluetooth Connectivity

Site news and registration has nothing to do with ATS or Bluetooth.

Please update your profile to show info on your car, year, approximate location - it sure makes advice easier for the guys in ATS.

Moved.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by abale View Post
    Ever since I updated the IOS on my Iphone 5 it will not stay connected to Bluetooth in my ATS. It connects and disconnects constantly.
    That's not normal. You can test to see if another phone stays connected or if your iPhone stays connected to another car with similar bluetooth technology (another Cadillac for example) to see if your problem is your phone or your car. I'm sure your dealer will help you determine which if you don't want to do it on your own.

Re: Bluetooth will not stay connected to Iphone 5 since update a little over a week a

You posted this twice, once in another forum. Another moderator moved that one to the ATS forum. I am now merging the two.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by abale View Post
    Hello abale,

I apologize that your phone will not stay connected after the latest update to your phone. Do you have the CUE system in your vehicle? If so, I would suggest reaching out to our Infotainment team at at 855-428-3669. They are open 8AM to 10PM EST, seven days a week. I hope this information helps as they are the best resource for the CUE system. Please keep me updated if they are able to assist. If you would like any assistance in setting up an appointment with a dealership to look into this further, please feel free to private message me or send me an email at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Re: Bluetooth will not stay connected to Iphone 5 since update a little over a week a

abal, please go to your profile and add the year, model and collection (e.g. Luxury, Premium, etc.) of your Cadillac(s). That information greatly affects the answers to many questions. People who can help you often will ignore posts rather than going back and forth to get that information first.

You can update the info here (under additional information): http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...do=editprofile

While you are there, enter your general location. Sometimes another member may offer to help with some problem or project in person but only if they see you are in their vicinity. Yes, yes, I know I use a joke city name but only because nobody in their right mind would ever offer to help me.

H-town_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    I'm learning so much from this thread... Thanks for all the info

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.