Covert Cadillac
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Covert Cadillac in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I have had to take the car to the dealer twice for issues and both times after I got the ...
    Illini333 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 Premium

Covert Cadillac

I have had to take the car to the dealer twice for issues and both times after I got the car back I realized something was not correct. I won't go into all the details but I am beginning to think the quality control in the service shop is lacking and unfortunately Covert is my only local option. I am so frustrated that I am half tempted to go to the Lexus dealer and trade it in this weekend. If I do I will probably regret it in the long run as I really do love the car but I don't think I can continue dealing with an inept service shop. Anyone have good experiences with Covert to share? LOL

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Re: Covert Cadillac

Is there another Cadillac dealer nearby?

FWIW, it definitely seems like there are more (percentage) bad Cadillac dealers than there are bad Lexus dealers. GM needs to alter their contracts with dealers so they can police this better.

These forums have a Dealer Review forum. Please, please, please search for a thread about that dealer (or start one) and post your experience there for the benefit of others.

And check out reviews for other Cadillac dealers in your area.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

What they do or screw up??

bbrown450 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS-Performance
    FWIW my last service visit (one of 6 after only having the car 2 months) picked up the car noticed my "hard wired " radar detector was not working and they called a tech out to put a fuse back in, no big deal someone was busy and forgot. Went to play media , none could be found, went to put a SD card into reader in console, there was no media "block" present, it had not been re- installed, drove back and informed Service advisor about it, called the same tech and I swear they almost had a fist fight right there in front of me..seriously. Like hoosier said, there are bad Lexus dealers of that I am sure (although I owned 2 and was treated like royalty). I am not sure what quality areas they have to conform to. I can tell you this about my experience. I think that they are used to their clients being the older type that have less standards. With this new car they are attracting younger customers that are coming from brands that do not tolerate customers being put out, regardless of the fault.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Illini333 View Post
    I have had to take the car to the dealer twice for issues and both times after I got the car back I realized something was not correct. I won't go into all the details but I am beginning to think the quality control in the service shop is lacking and unfortunately Covert is my only local option. I am so frustrated that I am half tempted to go to the Lexus dealer and trade it in this weekend. If I do I will probably regret it in the long run as I really do love the car but I don't think I can continue dealing with an inept service shop. Anyone have good experiences with Covert to share? LOL
    Hello Illini333,

I apologize that you have had an issue with the service department of your Cadillac dealership you recently took your vehicle to. If you would like to file a complaint against them, I would be more than happy to assist you in doing that. I would also be able to locate any other Cadillac dealerships in your area, or contact another GM dealership in your area and see if they would be willing to look into your concerns due to the fact that you are not happy with your service you are receiving at the Cadillac dealership. Feel free to private message me if you would like my assistance.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.