- 11-26-13 01:46 PM #16
Re: Compare ATS Premium RWD With Mag Ride to Other ATS RWD Models
- 11-26-13 08:05 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013 AST, 2.0T, Prem. AT, RWD
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
Very pleased with the MRC and glad I got the premium. In sport mode with the staggered tires it handles like a dream. But I don't like the run-flats. They're noisy. Because I bought it with the summer tires, I also purchased a set of wheels and Blizzaks. Miss the handling, but not the noise of the run-flats. Will have the summers back on in Spring. I've driven two ATS's without MRC and they both had nice rides. But I do think the "tour" mode with the MRC is smoother. I drive on some crap roads here in our nation's Capitol.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Howes Lubricator - Diesel Conditioner & Anti-Gel
Diesel Conditioner & Anti-Gel - 64 Fl Oz.
- Armor All - Leather Restorer
Leather Restorer - Outlast Leather RestorerMore on Armor All - Leather Restorer
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Snowbrush
Snowbrush - Telescopic Snowbrush With Ice Chisel(R) Scraper; 42 Inch Length