Ordered my Phantom Gray Performance - now the wait....
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Left Foot Love
  • 1 Post By Stevo Supremo
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Ordered my Phantom Gray Performance - now the wait.... in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Greetings Everyone! I'm so excited, I can't hardly stand it. This will be my first new car and first time ...
    Left Foot Love is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Phantom Gray/MorelloRed Performance - Manual

Ordered my Phantom Gray Performance - now the wait....

Greetings Everyone!

I'm so excited, I can't hardly stand it. This will be my first new car and first time ever ordering a specific vehicle. Been reading here quite a bit, and all it does is make me crazy waiting!! Does anyone know (roughly) how long it takes for an ordered ATS to come in? I'm sure there are a lot of factors. I'm just looking for a ballpark. (1 month?, 2 months?)

Thanks!
    wallus13 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GJB
    GJB is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium

Re: Ordered my Phantom Gray Performance - now the wait....

The canned dealer answer is 6 to 8 weeks but I'm sure people will start posting their actual delivery time.

Pie R Squared is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS RWD 3.6 Premium Red Obsession/Platinum

I ordered the car on Oct 3, car was built on Oct 30 and it arrived at the dealership in San Diego two weeks later, November 13. I picked up the car on November 14 so it was six weeks for me. Laura from Cadillac Customer Service on this Forum was a great help when it came to tracking my order and I had a excellent purchasing experience with my San Diego Mission Valley dealership, unlike the one I had with my Corvette.

Would like to post pictures but having trouble loading, nothing seems to happen when I try to load a picture.

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by GJB View Post
    The canned dealer answer is 6 to 8 weeks but I'm sure people will start posting their actual delivery time.
    hehe yeah I'm sure they will, but hey, when I ordered mine I liked people posting how long theres took.

oh and mine took 3 weeks
    GJB likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Left Foot Love View Post
    Greetings Everyone!

I'm so excited, I can't hardly stand it. This will be my first new car and first time ever ordering a specific vehicle. Been reading here quite a bit, and all it does is make me crazy waiting!! Does anyone know (roughly) how long it takes for an ordered ATS to come in? I'm sure there are a lot of factors. I'm just looking for a ballpark. (1 month?, 2 months?)

Thanks!
    Hello Left Foot Love,

We are loving your enthusiasm for the order you placed! This is an exciting time when purchasing a new vehicle and congratulations. You are right, there are multiple factors subject to change throughout the process of getting your vehicle in your hands. The dealer/customer order to dealer lot is approximately 6-12 weeks. Some variables that may affect timing include: Availability of Vehicle Options - as some are designated as late availability, Transport Distance, and Production Sequencing (Order of Build). This is why we cannot provide an exact time frame. Do you have an order number? I can check and update you each week with your order status. We can continue our interactions via private message or email. I can be reached via email at socialmedia@gm.com and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Pie R Squared View Post
    I ordered the car on Oct 3, car was built on Oct 30 and it arrived at the dealership in San Diego two weeks later, November 13. I picked up the car on November 14 so it was six weeks for me. Laura from Cadillac Customer Service on this Forum was a great help when it came to tracking my order and I had a excellent purchasing experience with my San Diego Mission Valley dealership, unlike the one I had with my Corvette.

Would like to post pictures but having trouble loading, nothing seems to happen when I try to load a picture.
    Hello Paul,

I am glad your purchasing experience with your dealer was a positive one. I was more than happy to assist you throughout your vehicle order process and am glad I was able to keep you updated. If you ever have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

skip000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none at present

is the new phantom gray color darker than the 20013 ATS gray, which was discontinued...want a gray one, but only if it is a dark gray color

JSATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

My 13 took over 12 weeks to come in. My 14 took less than 6 weeks.

MadPhantom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T

I drive a Phantom……love the color, you will too!!!! Congrats!

MSG C5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhantom View Post
    I drive a Phantom……love the color, you will too!!!! Congrats!
    Let's see some pics!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.