RevStyle wheel opinions
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, RevStyle wheel opinions in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I am looking at this wheel, its called the RevStyle MC-7 and they have been sold under the RonJon name ...
    JoeC1982 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

RevStyle wheel opinions

I am looking at this wheel, its called the RevStyle MC-7 and they have been sold under the RonJon name for a few years to Acura/Honda guys. They are true 5x115 and will be hubcentric also, no hub rings required. The reason for the thread is to see if any of you guys are interested also because if we get 3 sets there is a substantial discount. These are quality wheels with beautiful finishes that are very well done. I haven't found another 18" or 19" wheel that's a true 5x115 that i like anywhere near as much as these. Here's a CTS with another one of their wheels installed also.
    547371_615708065120059_1973669998_n.jpg
    Retail price for a set is $1080 but we can do a lot better (around 20% off) if i can get more than one set ordered. You don't have to get the MC-7, here are their other styles...

http://revstylewheels.com/wheels.html

To the moderators: I'm not affialiated with this company, just trying to get a better deal for myself and other members if they are interested.

My private messaging seems to fill up rather quickly so it would be best to email me at jfranklin@superiorarkansas.com

http://revstylewheels.com/wheels.html

revstyle.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Re: RevStyle wheel opinions

What are the offsets offered?

I'm going to do +32, 10mm more flush than stock and his recommendation. If you wanted +42 or anywhere in between that can be done too, they are going to be CNC machined for us which is how we get the correct bolt pattern and center bore.

Ancient Mariner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Performance

Those are very nice - do they offer optional finishes as well?

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

What do they weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Yes they offer lots of other finishes, raven black with machined face looks nice as well and they have a liquid silver too. check out ronjonwheels.com and go to the TSX gallery and you will see most of the finishes.
    edit: some of the finishes may be discontinued but i think they will do whatever you like for a fee of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    What do they weigh?
    18" is about 21.5 pounds i think and 19" is about 24.5, not super light but they are lighter than those BBS SR's and lots of other cast wheels. I'll sacrifice a couple pounds over something like a TSW Interlagos to get a true 5x115 hubcentric wheel.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    http://ronjonwheels.com/custom.html

not my style but this is wild!!
    http://www.ronjonwheels.com/ronjonim.../custom/18.jpg

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
    18" is about 21.5 pounds i think and 19" is about 24.5, not super light but they are lighter than those BBS SR's and lots of other cast wheels.
    And the 18 lighter is than either factory 18 and the 19 is less than one of the factory 18s which are 24.x and 29.x.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    And lighter than the factory 18s which are 24.x and 29.x.
    Damn i didn't realize any of them were 29 pounds, if you get a lighter weight tire like a Continental DW/DWS or Goodyear F1 Assymetric 2 you could save quite a bit of rotating weight. The runflats are probably heavy too(27 pounds). Could go from a total weight per corner of 56lbs down to 45 pretty easy and that will help performance and mpg's.

We can also do staggered offsets also if somebody wanted it more aggressive on the rear, you won't be able to rotate then though.

Ancient Mariner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Performance

Yes they offer lots of other finishes, raven black with machined face looks nice as well and they have a liquid silver too. check out ronjonwheels.com and go to the TSX gallery and you will see most of the finishes.
    edit: some of the finishes may be discontinued but i think they will do whatever you like for a fee of course.

18" is about 21.5 pounds i think and 19" is about 24.5, not super light but they are lighter than those BBS SR's and lots of other cast wheels. I'll sacrifice a couple pounds over something like a TSW Interlagos to get a true 5x115 hubcentric wheel.

----------

http://ronjonwheels.com/custom.html

not my style but this is wild!!
    http://www.ronjonwheels.com/ronjonim.../custom/18.jpg
    Yea that's cool but a bit extreme LOL....looking for something with a simple bright/hyper silver finish myself, thanks for the info/links.

P.S. here are the stock wheel weights (thanks to HD on another site)

The 17x8" painted wheels for the base model weigh 23.52 lbs each.

The 17x8" polished wheels for the Luxury collection (optional on base) weigh 25.26 lbs each.

The 17x8" painted wheels for the Performance collection weigh 25.26 lbs each.

The 18x8" machined wheels for the Premium collection (optional on Performance) weigh 24.32 lbs each.

The 18x9" machined rear wheels for the RWD Premium collection weigh 25.11 lbs each.

The 18x8" polished wheels (optional on Luxury or Premium collection) weigh 28.84 lbs each.

The 18x9" polished rear wheels (optional on RWD Premium collection) weigh 29.67 lbs each.

I think the best way to do this will be to try and make this as easy as possible for Revstyle which will in turn give us a better discount. If we can decide on 18's or 19's or even a couple sets of each that would be best and lets just stick with the MC7 design because its the best looking and most popular from what i can tell. I'm willing to do 18" or 19" and after measuring the +32 offset should be perfect. The more sets we order the better the discount also so lets spread the word and try to have something unique in the ATS community.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

im in for the MC7 with the +32 offset in 19" and with a lip. the finish im not so touchy about but that one on the white TSX looks very good.

Quote Originally Posted by donavo View Post
    im in for the MC7 with the +32 offset in 19" and with a lip. the finish im not so touchy about but that one on the white TSX looks very good.
    There is no lip on the MC7, that one is the Type II and its 20" and 5x114.3 only but I have somebody else that wants a lip too so I asked if it was a possibility. When I hear back i'll let you guys know.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL
    There is no lip on the MC7, that one is the Type II and its 20" and 5x114.3 only but I have somebody else that wants a lip too so I asked if it was a possibility. When I hear back i'll let you guys know.
    I think that somebody else is me. You talking about the guy emailing you? I'm avo

Oh ok yeah I got another email from somebody else also, i'm really considering just ordering the 3 sets of either 18's or 19's and putting them in my inventory at work until they sell. I have no doubt once they are seen on the car they will sell quickly.

http://ronjonwheels.com/hidden/legac...es/3-fin-8.jpg

click link to see the graphite machined and hyper graphite, i have access to 2 sets of the graphite/machined 18" and as many sets of graphite 18" or 19" as we want. I'm considering getting the 19" graphite to take pictures of and sell as a demo set with tires so if you are interested in those send me an email too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.