Cadillac Owners Forum banner

D3 Cadillac ATS / RS (Road Sport) Package

10K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  greezychef 
#1 ·
The D3 Group Announces the Release of the ATS Front Bumper and Side Skirts

Signal Hill CA, September 12, 2013, The D3 Group, world’s only full line Cadillac Tuning Program, is ready to release its newest product line for the all-new Cadillac ATS. The designers at D3 went to the drawing board to design a front bumper and side skirt replacement that will enhance the look of the vehicle without losing the elegance and distinguished Cadillac look.

The D3 ATS Front Bumper was designed with the upmost attention to detail of the lines on the vehicle. Keeping the look of the ATS in the forefront of the design, the D3 designers took the lines of the vehicle and gave them a sportier look. The D3 ATS Front Bumper is built as a complete replacement, the D3 bumper also replaces the standard OEM auxiliary lighting with LED lightning to give the vehicle a crisp modern look at night.

With the same attention to detail, the D3 Side Skirts are replacement side skirts that outright replace the OEM side skirts. The vented side skirt follows the Cadillac ATS design lines by accentuating the natural lines of the car resulting in a sporty yet classy appearance. The D3 Side Skirts can also be fitted with the optional D3 Air Foil.

The D3 ATS Front Bumper and Side Skirts both use factory mounting points and mounting hardware. These products will be available for shipping October 1, 2013.

*Vehicle shown with optional side air foil.

About The D3 Group
Headquartered in Signal Hill, CA less than 5 minutes from Long Beach Airport - The D3 Group has been at the cutting edge of technology and design since the inception of the V Series in 2005. D3’s product development has grown to become world’s only full line tuning program for Cadillac. The D3 Tuning Program encompasses power kits, competition track ready suspension kits and functional competition aerodynamic components that can be seen the world over competing in various levels of motorsport and racing. For more information on The D3 Group’s Cadillac Tuning Program please visit www.d3cadillac.com

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

See less See more
#12 ·
Hello,

That is under development and will be released under our officially licensed product offerings. Yes it would install on the OEM front bumper.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

----------

This will be released under our officially licensed product offerings as well.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I'd love just a lip kit for the front, instead of whole bumper. Keep the Vertical ATS lights, just different openings, lip, their skirts, and their trunk spoiler. I have my ATS built in my mind, just waiting for a lip kit to compliment the front, not change the entire front end.

#15 ·
We apologize for the inconvenience, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions ro@d3cadillac.com. The wheels that are on this car are the Gram Lights 57 extreme by RAYS in 19x9 fronts and 19x10.5 rears. Very aggressive fitment for the ATS but it works if you are trying to get this look. We normally fit the ATS with 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rears for a conservative fitment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.